Discussion: Judge Orders Russian Mariia Butina Detained Until Criminal Trial

Red Sonia,

Have fun constructing sex toys in prison.

2 Likes

She also provided the committee with some 8,000 pages of documents, her lawyers said.

So wait a minute.

If she did nothing, how are there even 8 pages of documents to be provided, let alone 8,000?

25 Likes

Donā€™t think it was her foot.

4 Likes

Poor Mariia - those brown roots are gonna start showing bigly when she loses access to the salon

and the NRAā€™s credit cardā€¦

21 Likes

Just wondering, can she be ā€˜flippedā€™, like Manafort or Cohen ? She likely has lots of juicy juicy worthwhile details to spill. But then, what would be in it for her? Go back to Russia - right.

5 Likes

The rest of her life. Sheā€™s 29.

6 Likes

If she flips she better not pose for pictures on the Grand Canyon rim anymore.

12 Likes

Like the 8,000 pages of documents she has inexplicably submitted (for someone who wasnā€™t involved and isnā€™t guilty).

3 Likes

OT: Yesterday Russian prosecutors named former Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul as a person of interest in its probe against financier-turned-anti-Russia crusader Bill Browder.

13 Likes

The court wants to see her International Studies homework.

4 Likes

Russian spy Maria Butina (and her use of sexual favors) was eerily forshadowed by Jennifer Lawrenceā€™s character in the movie Red Sparrow:

10 Likes

Leave Mariia alooone! Sheā€™s had to fake it for Paul Erickson, a fat old two-pump chump with a coat of hair everywhere but his head. Hasnā€™t she suffered enough?

11 Likes

Even if I were an innocent visitor from a less-than-friendly nation, I think Iā€™d buy my plane ticket home the fucking moment I got hauled in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee. I canā€™t even imagine how paranoid I would be if I were actually a spy.

Surprised Vlad didnā€™t let her come home ā€“ Iā€™d expect him to be a little more sensitive to the well-being of his assets.

16 Likes

Leaving her in place to be arrested and have her story told let Putin clown America. Again.

13 Likes

If that were the case, Putin would have permitted his asset Trump to defect to Moscow after the disastrous Helsinki meeting.

3 Likes

Not to worry, US Person 1 is covering her homework for her anyway. Sheā€™ll graduate on schedule.

20 Likes

Vlad likes spies who donā€™t get caught. And thereā€™s always Novichok.

14 Likes

I thought people were being crass, but it is being reported all over the place that she did have sex and offer to have sex as part of her work. Wow. SMH

Going off the rails on a crazy train.

11 Likes

Oh, weā€™re starting tit for tat games now. Excellent.

7 Likes

well that was fast. i guess a series of intercepts to her KGB (sorry GRU, old habits die fast) handlers after the Friday announcement of the indictments of 12 Russians, and the moving boxes were enough to keep her in jail.

The judge knows the Mueller has more on her and the NRA, and he knows that Mueller moved fast, and that is telling.

But she has a really hard choice. Does she get convicted? or does she roll-over and then have to go into witness protection for the rest of her life. Putin kills traitors.

odds that Trump pardonā€™s her? Odds Nunez claims she is framed?

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available