Discussion: Progressive Newman Concedes To Conservative Rep. Lipinski In Close IL House Primary

I am also a white woman and not stupid enough to vote for Trump. However, my point is that the voters in Ohio, voted for those actions to take place. Every woman knows what will happen to their reproductive rights when they vote. So, when the voters of Ohio or any state that has Republicans in power, know or should know, what the Republicans are going to close abortion clinics, defund Planned Parenthood, etc. So, democracy shows that this is the actions that the citizens of the state support and we can’t be surprised when the elected government take such actions. I also think that the medical advances since Roe vs. Wade, that the “back alley abortions” that occurred in 1960’s can be replaced with prescription drugs. So, if the citizens of the State, support the closing of abortion clinics, planned parenthood, etc. there should be a new organization that provide this service thru FedEx and express-scripts.

Ah yes, the pollyanna route. Assuming that voters are ALL well informed like the rest of us. (Psst: they’re not)

Seriously, shake your head.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available