Discussion: Report: Warrants Issued For White Supremacist Featured In Vice Film

If they don’t bargain it to a not-inherently violent misdemeanor. We’ll see when the judgment’s entered. I think he isn’t aware of this, or the crying jag would still be going on.

Only if they keep him loaded with elephant tranquilizer.

1 Like

Spell checker mangled dispense from the looks of it. WAPO needs some copy editors.

2 Likes

I’ll grant he may be the biggest idiot in congress, and his economic policies are typical evil Republican stuff. He’s from East Texas, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a racist, although I don’t remember his involvement in those issues. But Bannon could do (and has done) orders of magnitude more damage than Gohmert.

2 Likes

I read the book Arundel along about 8th grade.

This is the classic series from Pulitzer Prize-winning historical novelist Kenneth Roberts, all featuring characters from the town of Arundel, Maine. Arundel follows Steven Nason as he joins Benedict Arnold in his march to Quebec during the American Revolution. (Amazon)

He was such a hero. It killed me when he turned traitor.

P.S. Mom told me that place was pronounced “Air-un-dell.” Now 50+ years later my offspring lives in the DC area and Anne Arundel County in MD is evidently pronounced “A-run-dle.” Anybody know about the place in Maine? It’s been bugging me.

1 Like

Stay safe.

4 Likes

So do we. We get them from our common ancestor.

(But it was an amusing comment.)

1 Like

Thanks. Now I’m not the only cranky one, and can simply say I agree with every word of your post, without adding anything untoward in expressing it.

1 Like

i hear grima wormtongue has the inside track.

1 Like

Can’t pardon him if he’s convicted of a Virginia felony, though. I don’t think the pardon would eliminate his liability as a convicted felon carrying a firearm, either. I may be wrong—many years since I’ve had to address that issue. But IIRC, even a deferred adjudication, which results in no judgment of conviction, would trigger the federal felon-with-firearm statute.

4 Likes

For the record, my “like” of this post was unintentional and the system won’t let me correct it. Nothing personal–as I posted below, I prefer to stay away from rape jokes.

Stay safe.

Thank you.

1 Like

Unless, of course, there is pie available!

2 Likes

It is unwise to do battle with the son-in-law of a sitting president, prolonged battle at that! How does Bannon not know this??!

Ok, woke up revitalized! If not me, who? If not now, when? And if I can make it to DC for the Woman’s March (one of most amazing powerful uplifting experiences of my life) how can I possibly not get my butt down to the Common to stand up for my home town?? Geez – what was I thinking :smirk::roll_eyes:!! I’m THERE

2 Likes

Have you ever read any of Bannon’s racist screeds? He lives in an alternative universe that most of western civilization left behind in the dark ages. He is still fighting the crusades, burning witches at the stake, and longing for the good old days of Italian theocracy.

Cat fights with Kushie are very low on his totem pole of crazy.

1 Like

I would would like one of these interviewers to ask all these Anti-Semites if they hate Jews do they hate Jesus too, love to see there answers. And when they complain that Jews control the media, or movies, the theater, the banks, Wall street and how they have contributed to science and technology let them know that’s because white supremacy are to stupid to do. that.

I think there’s a lot that should not be said. Words that associate these guys with “Free Speech”. They are not about their right to speak they’re about what they say. The clown above is an example of just what they are. He rants off when words come with no threat. Then hides when a threat appears. He’s not going to Boston because he’d be arrested. Guns have nothing to do with it. That folks is cowardice. All talk and no walk cowardice.

2 Likes

be safe! and see you there. :smile:

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available