Discussion: Spicer Laughs About Lies He Told During White House Tenure (VIDEO)

I’d buy his book just so I could burn it on his doorstep.

1 Like

He added: “There are days when I stepped in it.”

4 Likes

The problem with this country is that SOBs like Sean Spicer can commit all sorts of shenanigans and even crimes and are never held accountable. I’m hope I’m wrong but neither Trump nor his corrupt spawns and inlaws are ever going to see a day in jail. Neither will “his Generals” and the rest of his advisers and cabinet members will ever be held accountable,

Vox has an article on this.

4 Likes

The only thing I’d buy from this guy is a burger and a coke.

I might even leave a tip if he licked my boots.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget to give special thanks to the vultures who published this piece of crap and to those foolish enough to waste their money buying it. He’s a regular laugh riot, just like all the other current and former members of this “Administration.”

@carolson My apologies, I posted before reading through the whole thread. Nonetheless, we clearly both agree.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha I was a public servant who lied to the public and shit ll all over it. What a knee-slapper!

5 Likes

Wow, even after being forced to go out and lie for donnie, spicer still has his back even though he doesn’t work for him.

Is he thinking that only conservatives will buy his book, and so doesn’t want to piss them off by not praising their god emperor?

Or is he just a true member of the cult of donnie?

1 Like

I don’t think he is a true anything other than an opportunist.

2 Likes

Ya He should go on tour with Melissa McCarthy

1 Like

I was thinking Dennis Miller. At least Ms. McCarthy is actually funny.

1 Like

Indeed. I have first-hand knowledge of the whole circus and marketing people have completely replaced the traditional jobs of editors, as you know. No editor nurturing or loyalty anymore - laughable, actually - just the whores of marketing making every decision from book title to cover art to … everything else.

2 Likes

Normally when you’ve disgraced yourself in such a manner you have the decency to vanish for a bigly period of time. At least until the stench wears off.

But when the potus is a jumbo sized piece of sh*t it makes it easier for the vermin to surface. His orange awfulness actually provides a sort of cover for these riffraff to slither back into the public eye under the guise of “At least I’m not as bad as traitor trump” wink wink.

It’s absolutely pathetic.

3 Likes

I hate Sean Spicer’s face. Both of them.

1 Like

Said Truman of Richard Milhous Nixon

2 Likes

Giving him attention for lying then laughing about it is fine with me.

SHUN THEM

I guess I need more unique words but all I want to say is…

SHUN THEM

4 Likes

go back and hide in the bushes

1 Like

beat me to it

God almighty, I think you’ve just set the record for questions begged in a single sentence.

Anyoneare… There’s this concept in grammar called subject-verb agreement. You might want to try to learn something about it.

“The President’s not afraid of anything,” Spicer said."

keep carrying his water you creep - it’s clear the president is afraid of everything

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available