Discussion: Trump Claims He’s Not Considering Firing Mueller: ‘No, Not At All’

1 Like

Longer version: “We haven’t figured out how we might have a chance to get away with it.”

18 Likes

alternate version: “In fact, we just bought him some tea from Russia as a birthday gift.”

3 Likes

“That was just an excuse for the Democrats, losing an election that frankly, they have a big advantage in the electoral college. They should always be able to win in the electoral college,” he said.

“There was absolutely no collusion. It’s been stated there was no collusion. They ought to get to the end of it because I think the American public is sick of it.”

https://discourse-cdn.global.ssl.fastly.net/boingboing/uploads/default/original/3X/f/2/f2ffb61969118fce38d1ee5ded608b78f8e76780.gif

8 Likes

“That’s decided already”

2 Likes

Trump Translation: Mueller is a dead man walking.

14 Likes

The next thing he “considers” will be the first.

2 Likes

“That was just an excuse for the Democrats, losing an election that frankly, they have a big advantage in the electoral college. They should always be able to win in the electoral college,” he said.

I was tempted to blow this one up, but look at…ok, here’s one retort

and here’s another Tina Fey gif.

3 Likes

He’s banking that Brian Benczkowski gets confirmed as asst AG of the DOJ criminal division by the senate.

2 Likes

Dang he is in manic mode today. Again, what is up that we are not seeing?

3 Likes

No, you’re trying your damnedest to get Mueller to tell America you didn’t do anything wrong.

6 Likes

When is Friday, again?

2 Likes

Did he say “believe me”?

2 Likes

Well, maybe the second.

http://img.usmagazine.com/480-width/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-zoom-a4457c66-51a3-4e1a-98f3-17f341741cf0.jpg

3 Likes

Donald Trump’s week in grade school math class:

Monday: “2 + 2 = 5”

Tuesday: “No matter what the liberal media says, real Americans know that two plus two has always been equal to five.”

Wednesday: “I am in no way reconsidering my position on two plus two.”

Thursday: “It was told to me by my math generals that two plus two equals five, and they may or may not be right. You’ll have to ask them.”

Friday: “I never said anything about this other than two plus two is four, and CNN and the New York Times and Isaac Newton and anyone else who tries to say otherwise is fake news.”

7 Likes

I’d “like to see it end” too…with indictments and convictions.

5 Likes

When asked whether he intends to fire special counsel Mueller, he said “no, not at all.”

He continued, “I’ll never fire him. Elliot Richardson will. Or Bill Ruckelshaus. Maybe Bob Bork.”

14 Likes

“There was absolutely no collusion. It’s been stated there was no collusion."

“I’ve stated it, Jared’s stated it (whatever happened to him?), Don Jr. has stated it, that dumbass Eric has stated it, Kellyanne and Sarah and that loser Spicer all stated it, Steve Miller’s stated it, Devin Nunes,… I could go on, but you get my point, right?”

7 Likes

Boy, he looks and sounds more like a crazy, unkempt homeless guy put in a suit, with a “Go out there and pretend you’re President” from some mean pranksters.

4 Likes

Calvinball’s rules are too strict for this joker.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available