Discussion: Trump: 'Getting Very Close' To Repealing Obamacare, But 'OK' If We Don't

…what?

18 Likes

“Despite the President’s complaints about Democrats’ lack of participation in the repeal effort…”

Has anyone yet asked the so-called President why he believes that the Democrats should participate in repealing the best piece of legislation to come out of Congress in the past 50 years?

28 Likes

Incoherent as usual. But the gist is anything with Obama’s name on it is bad.

16 Likes

1hr ago:

Spicer To Reporters: Trump ‘Wants To Get This Done, And Get It Done Right’ (VIDEO)

7min ago:

Trump: ‘Getting Very Close’ To Repealing Obamacare, But ‘OK’ If We Don’t

wraith so hard

5 Likes

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, “So it’s really meltdown”

4 Likes

“This will be great if we get it done, and if we don’t get it done, it’s just going to be something that we’re not going to like and that’s OK and I understand that very well,” Trump said.

“Yep, if it fails I guess I’ll just shave my balls, pet this ferret and bounce a nickel off my nose. Just the way it is. Who knew! Sad! Ferbert, fetch me my driver!! There’s an omelet to be made! Hey, is that a Frisbee??!”

22 Likes

And Donnie is the “decider” over the use of nuclear weapons?

shudders…

8 Likes

I thought he was going to get this done in his first 100 days. But then he really has not accomplished jack since he has been in office. #LOSER #SAD #FAKEPRESIDENT

8 Likes

Mr. Trump is discovering that regardless of what he previously thought, that he has all the answers, he doesn’t know how to get what he really wants, namely to feel good.

It’s within his grasp, but he’ll have to let go of an awful lot of his perceptions (out importantly his perception that everything is somebody else’s fault) and counter-productive behaviors to achieve it.

3 Likes

As long as there’s "winning."™

6 Likes

Trump isn’t speaking in English. He is only fluent in Bullshit.

23 Likes

What is this idiot talking about? He is making no sense.

19 Likes

Oh, yeah. I am absolutely positively sure that’s what the batshit insane Teabagger GOP base has been wanting to hear from Trump. That 4th of July vacation the Republicans are going to face back home is going to get more joyful by the second.
Too bad for the GOP that repealing the ACA hasn’t been as easy as repealing Trump’s fucking sanity.

10 Likes

“So I’ll ask the press to leave,” Trump concluded. “I greatly appreciate you folks being here. We love you very much, you’re very kind and very understanding. But we will now ask you to leave.”

WTF?! Does his base know he said this? Of course, he doesn’t mean it - but I doubt very much he even knows himself that he said it. Just garbage in - garbage out when it come to any form of communication.

11 Likes

I wonder how Lisa and Susan feel about sitting next to a sexual predator?

Bet they hope he keeps his tiny hands above the table.

10 Likes

Every day I quote the immortal words of Walter Sobchak.

5 Likes

Trump says “we love and appreciate the Press, now get out.”

1 Like

I thought it was “Day One” - you know, 29 days before he was going to destroy ISIS. But, I mean, the guy has other things to concern himself with - important things like the crowd size at his inauguration and how he actually DID win the popular vote.

14 Likes

Translation: I’m making so much fucking unethical money off of being president; so many countries are pouring money into my properties and my “foundations” that I couldn’t give a rat’s red ass about whether ACA is repealed.

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available