Discussion: Trump: 'Getting Very Close' To Repealing Obamacare, But 'OK' If We Don't

"…it’s very interesting, Lisa, that you’re sitting next to me, because in Alaska it was 206 percent,” Trump told Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK).

“oh yeah, it’s very interesting! what a coincidence! I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I was spoon fed this one data point two minutes before being brought into the room to be sat down right next to you, because that’s the most info I can be expected to be able to remember for five full minutes…”

17 Likes

My favorite part:

“So I’ll ask the press to leave,” he concluded. “I greatly appreciate you folks being here. We love you very much, you’re very kind and very understanding. But we will now ask you to leave.”

And of course, you are also the enemy . . . .

3 Likes

[Press shuts door]

“Thank Me we finally got rid of those nosy sons of bitches…Now what the fuck is with you people? I need this to pass! Why are you making me look bad? You better pass this thing so I can get my tax cut or I’ll primary ALL your asses! Capeesh? Now get out!”

7 Likes

Name a more consequential law that benefited as many people. But really, the reason why the ACA qualifies is because it actually passed. Unlike in 1994 or 1970 or 1950, when previous attempts at the same goal went down in flames. 1970 is the most tragic, because it was defeated when Democrats made the better the enemy of the best. 1994 was like that too, but the legislation at hand wasn’t as good. So you can stop sniping now.

2 Likes

Better yet would be for that person to feign losing their balance and knocking the fat ass on his ample can.

2 Likes

“Rates are going up, and in fact it’s very interesting, Lisa, that you’re sitting next to me, because in Alaska it was 206
percent.A 206 percent increase in Alaska. I used to use Arizona as the standard, that was 116 percent. So it’s really meltdown, and we’re going to try to solve the problem.”

Man I thought I’d heard Crocodile Tears before!

So he can issue threats without witnesses. Although I suspect if he does that it will get out soon enough.

1 Like

Leakers! Better hope they’re not taped…

2 Likes

Heller: Susan, help me!
Collins: Screw you, Dean. I’m getting the fuck out of this nightmare next year.
Trump: …so, so beautiful. And it’s really, really great…
Murkowski: I voted for Hillary, it’s not my fault. I voted for Hillary, it’s not my fault. I voted for…
Hatch: zzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Already looking for an out so it doesn’t seem like he supported a failure. He might just be too dumb to fuck things up that much

“This will be great if we get it done, and if we don’t get it done, it’s just going to be something that we’re not going to like and that’s OK and I understand that very well,” Donald Trump, June 27, 2017

Hey, Whiny! Whatever happened to Day One?

1 Like

Ahhhh … “You’re out of your element here” …

He pretends like he didn’t know how they ended up sitting next to him. That was his plan all along, and they don’t look at all very comfortable doing so. Heller isn’t far away either…all were against that POS bill, and all being made to sit next to him like they’re in the vice-principal’s office, having done that one really bad thing. So that’s what wraithing looks like in public. All of that is meant to shame them and strip them of their dignity.

Then he’s given a list of talking points to spout off about percentages…more bullshit, as if he can hold those numbers in his head for longer than it took some person to hand it to him. I don’t think so. What a fucking freak. This guy is certifiable. Can we get the WH physician to make out the necessary paperwork to that effect already?

5 Likes

Yes, but it’s the best bullshit, it’s sooo good, it’s the greatest bullshit.! It’s just incredible. Many people say it’s the best bullshit, many, many people! Frankly, it is incredible, and more than that, it is awesome. Awesome bullshit; just incredible! This is MAGA bullshit; this bullshit is just making America great! Winning bullshit!

2 Likes

I just watched the video of Huckabee Sanders.

Speaking of bullshit…

Spicer lost his job.

@srfromgr I had to listen to some guy at the White House explaining that Trump “just listened” in the meeting with republicans.

I am sick of anyone defending this mentally-deficient cretin.

4 Likes

Yeah whatever! Fuck it! I’m rich! I’m going golfing! I get to type bullshit at 3 a.m. and the press laps it up like it was Nutella! I can get pardoned for my crimes! Watch my drive!

2 Likes

Wait, he’s willing to subject the people to this program that has a death spiral and is epically failing? :astonished:

CBS ran the fake cover story on the evening news, and called the failure to vote on Obamacare repeal “An embarrassment for Republicans.”

A twofer.

3 Likes

If that’s the case, why don’t you take off and head to Mar-a-Lagoon and vacation until it does? Put down the phone, put on some shorts (with underwear this time), kick back and just let the country ride…

“Obamacare is a total disaster” that “is melting down as we speak.”

Like the Polar Ice Caps. And the remaining credibility of the Trump Administration.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available