Discussion: 'Trump International Hotel' In Toronto To Get A New Name

Bloomberg cited one unnamed person with knowledge of the matter who claimed that the Trump Organization will receive at least $6 million for the name change.

THere probably isn’t enough money in the world to get the stink of that name off your property.

10 Likes

Something classier, like Hotel Crap Shack - Toronto?

4 Likes

How about “Not Trump”?

The brand is in big trouble for big reasons.

6 Likes

That trash’s name is going to come down off the building in Chicago someday. It will happen in my lifetime.

And when it does, I will be standing across the river with a boom box blasting “Winds of Change” by the Scorpions like it was Berlin in 1989.

8 Likes

What about renaming it the “Whiner’s International Hotel and Tower”?

Now THAT would be worth $5 million.

1 Like

Do they think people will forget the investigation because of this? I don’t think so!

1 Like

Give the Sears Tower it’s proper name back and call trump’s building the Willis Tower. All Chicagoans win!

5 Likes

Try their new signature restaurant, Red Square. The borscht is to die for.

2 Likes

In November, three New York City apartment buildings removed Trump’s name after hundreds of residents demanded the change.

“Only the names were changed to protect the innocent” – Dragnet

4 Likes

Is it served already with the pulonium, or is it added table-side?

6 Likes

“Wachu talkin’ 'bout?”

3 Likes

“Trump International Hotel” changing their name? How about Trump’s Pee Pee Brothel and Emporium?

reads article

Oh ok, I figured they thought the word “international” was embarrassing somehow. Silly me.

3 Likes

I vote for HOTEL KOMPROMAT because it has a classy Eastern Euro vibe, and it’s also true.

7 Likes

$6 million to get rid of the name? Can’t we just pay them all to go away? I’d chip in a buck.

1 Like

I hate to give the Tangerine Turd credit but he conned people into paying him to use his name then made the name so toxic they now have to pay him to take it down. Win-win for team Dump.

3 Likes

Just add “impeach” to the name.

It’s called rebranding…

2 Likes

Before the Trump-branded property in Vancouver, B.C., opened they tried to prohibit it from using the name, claiming it sullied the city’s reputation. I wonder what, if anything, is going on with that now?

4 Likes

I’ll be standing right next to you.

The Covfefe Arms.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available