Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

I expect Bannon to end up as a frequent “political analyst” over on “The Sinclair Network” which will make FOX News look like MSNBC.

6 Likes

Abandoned or Abannoned?

1 Like

H&ll, I’ve been out of work since early May and starting a new project in St. Louis on Monday morning (in time for the eclipse!!). I hope I can focus on the new work, because this is getting really good now.

1 Like

I tell you, Nazis just can’t get a break in this country.

4 Likes

Eh, they would just go to TPN - Trump Propaganda Network. They won’t just disappear.

Without that big red nose, who will guide the sleigh ?

Bannon the red-nosed racist

2 Likes

As long as it includes his own name. If it doesn’t mention him, he ignores the whole thing.

Agree completely. Bannon could be about to become Trump’s worst nightmare. Bannon will say Trump is a poseur, that he’s not the real deal. that he’s not the One.

This is probably why Kelly has stayed on; he had Bannon’s resignation letter in his pocket.

1 Like

Stay tuned.

Watch this space.

Hold my beer.

Don’t forget the grilled cheese sandwich.

1 Like

If you imagine that in Mel Brooks’ voice it’s even funnier.

1 Like

Watch Ministry of Fear, The Lost Weekend, The Major and the Minor, and The Uninvited to get a good range of Milland’s work.

3 Likes

Shots fire at Fort Trumper!

2 Likes

Oh hell, I expect Bannon to be invited to come on Hardball more times than Tom DeLay or Rudy Ghouliani now, or on Meet the Press more times than John McCain or Mike Rogers. Until these duplicitous assholes in the cable news talkshow circuit prove otherwise…don’t put it past them. They’ll end up elevating him, mainstreaming his bullshit into the public square, instead of marginalizing him as they’ve been claiming all along that’s what should happen.

1 Like

Ali Velshi has one of the Central Park Five on. Devastating that so many ignored Trump’s history of racism.

2 Likes

1 Like

One of my favorite movies!

1 Like

Something is wrong with this website right now. The comment section has gone bonkers. Hinky again, I think. I can’t see what you posted…just a big empty box.

Always is 5p somewhere… pick a place.

1 Like

Couldn’ta happened to a nicer scumbag.

Of course he has, once you make contact with Roger Stone, the slime can’t be washed off.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available