Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

No offends Peter !

2 Likes

He also spoke about Mr. Bannon.

11 Likes

Trump is definitely going to fire Bannon - right after he releases his tax returns.

2 Likes

Oh, most definitely! Today marks the beginning of the GOP civil war.

15 Likes

30 Likes

FB news outlets like the NBC affiliate in CT are already publishing that the deed is done, but I wouldn’t get too excited yet.

ETA: I guess the question is, did 45 accept the resignation that was offered 11 days ago? If so, exactly when? And how soon until Mueller’s group has a bit of a sit-down with Bannon and his staff?

Bannon resigned to spend more time with his bottles.

16 Likes

What he says.

45 Likes

I know those words are all English, but can someone please parse this for me?

Resigned two weeks ago, effective August 14.

He hasn’t actually left yet, so what was effective 8/14? That wasn’t two weeks ago…so?

I’d blame ABC, but we all know this is just some kind of psychic bleed from the folks in the Krazy Klown Kar…

3 Likes

Evidently not. Fake like everything else in this punk-ass cowardly phony’s life.

23 Likes

“I quit.”
“Wrong! You’re fired!!!”
“…okay.”

5 Likes

Maybe Dumpy is waiting to see if Bannon can achieve the impossible and actually suck his own cock.

5 Likes

No wonder Bannon is obsessing over Civil War Statues.

6 Likes

It was a difficult decision, and agreement was not easily reached, but I believe with this brilliant and strategic rearrangement of deck chairs we can expect the ship to remain afloat for the foreseeable future.
– Cap’t John Smith, S.S. Titanic.

18 Likes

He has to be on an NBC sound stage to say it.

7 Likes

Thing is, he fired Lewandovsky, but apparently still talks with him on a regular basis. There are rumors that he still has contact with Roger Stone and other people “made redundant”. Will Bannon still be advising Trump, free from public scutiny? Are these “ritual firings”? I’m more skeptical than ever these days.

44 Likes

I hope you’re right. Trump does continue to talk to some of the people who’ve left his campaign/“administration.” I saw yesterday—can’t remember where–that the Prospect interview was a preview of the new post-WH “unchained” Bannon, with the implication being that he will still support Trump. On the other hand, if they are angry at each other it is going to be disaster for Trump.

4 Likes

Rosie is going to be crushed by the missed SNL opportunity.

8 Likes

New sign at the WH:
“Abannon all hope, ye who enter here.”

27 Likes

I’m perfectly fine with that as long as he unleashes their fury on PP.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available