Nope. Democrats don’t want him either.

7 Likes

eeww :smile:

1 Like

Only on TV in a faux reality show…

1 Like

Whenever the cretin goes, it won’t be soon enough! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What’s stopping Kelly from booting Miller and Gorka too?

1 Like

Hair Furor

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Russian_Starr/status/898562122552135680

13 Likes

Here comes the shitshow now.

1 Like

Someone else may be going…

coming up in Playbook PM — another senior W.H. aide on his way out — in addition to bannon….

— Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) August 18, 2017
7 Likes

GADDAMIT!!!

I leave the house for two fucking hours and the world blows up.

13 Likes

If Breitbart and the rest of the RW media had as much power and influence over the entire country as their egocentric, spirochete-ridden brains think they do, instead of just the fucking morons who live in the conservative media bubble, Donald Trump wouldn’t be in trouble in the first place.

3 Likes

I’d def take a yoga class from him :smirk:

1 Like

No, no, no, Bannon doesn’t walk off with the All American Gary Cooper. He ends up like Peter Lorre in M

6 Likes

It is no different from what The Orange man has been and continues to do. At least now he won’t have the legitimacy of The White House behind him.
It’s bad enough that Trump is there to do that.

2 Likes

Indeed. I bet the Mercers and Bannon are already stirring up a new kettle of witches’ brew. Is it intended to take down trump or boost the Nazi nuts in Bannon’s corner? Tune in next week!

5 Likes

Happens so often recently.

5 Likes

Quick! Go back out maybe the floodgates will open and we’ll have a mass exodus.

6 Likes

You nailed it. I always thought of Bannon as every bit of vindictive as his puppet. Whether he “resigned” or was booted out by Kelly, he will not go quietly or without leaving a wake of violence behind him. Bet on this.

4 Likes

The Nazis marching in Charlottesville said they would cause a revolution. They have. Just not the revolution they thought would happen.

10 Likes

Of course, he had no business in the WH in the first place - or on any serious presidential campaign.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available