Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

Do you think he’s still calling Mike Flynn? Is Mueller recording those calls?

@pluckyinky It won’t take long for Breitbart to turn on Trump. The readership has already been radicalized, and they can be made to swing on a dime like the populace of 1984.

11 Likes

This is like pigs blood on a bullet or is it acid in a bathtub

2 Likes

Forced, for sure. But that American Prospect interview had to have pissed Trump off. I believe the gambit was for Bannon to straighten himself out a bit in the court of public opinion so he might become less of a liability.

He should’ve stuck with how proud he was of Trump. Then again, that wouldn’t give him anything near a get of a jail free card with the country when it comes to his filthy filthy use of racism and bigotry for years and years now.

7 Likes

MSNBC is reporting that Bannon submitted his resignation on 8/7 to be effective 8/14 which was supposedly his one year anniversary with Team Hate.

Let’s also remember that Bannon is the direct tie to Cambridge Analytica which is where all the Big Data dirty tricks were run, possibly using Mercer money.

I wonder if Mueller has already “spoken” with Mr. Bannon.

16 Likes

Yes this was exactly my thought as well. One of my thoughts about this anyhow. (How can one be sure of anything when it comes to that absolute madhouse/zoo? Any and everything is possible.)

7 Likes

I wonder how trump is going to keep him quiet. Some kind of disclosure agreement/legal threats…probably

4 Likes

Bannon made sure he couldn’t be taken out in a mob hit like Priebus.

“Leave the cirrhotic liver, take the cannoli.”

12 Likes

Trump: "Say Steve, hate to tell you, but, you seem to have overdone that sucking of your own cock thingy, Stephen Miller agrees, I will have to let you as soon as I get the go ahead from Vlad and the Mercers "

3 Likes

Oh, I hope so.

10 Likes

This will totally change everything. Once Bannon’s gone, Trump will definitely stop acting impulsively, fomenting chaos and just generally being a racist nightmare this time. This time it’s really going to work. Definitely, for sure. It was all Bannon’s fault, of course. Just like John Kelly helped calm the chaos in the White House. Of course, it will never work. I’ll be happy to see Bannon off to spend more time with the old pizza boxes and empty bottles of Jack that likely litter his place of abode, but Trump is and will remain Trump. The ugly racism we’ve seen all along comes from Trump, and won’t stop with this. Would be glad to see Bannon gone. Then on to getting the Trump stain out of the White House.

20 Likes

I’ll go full tinfoil hat here and posit that the WH renovations may include some listening devices.

Okay, hat is off now.

7 Likes

Of course he will. Bannon is donnie’s spirit animal.

6 Likes

As come on! You know he is really clearing space to defend all those confederate monuments that are falling like leaves. The only ones protecting them are a bunch of clowns, per Steve.

3 Likes

Today is the 18th, so he tendered resignation 11 days ago, with one week notice. But The Nazi hasn’t accepted it yet, so Bannon is still on the payroll.

3 Likes

And the Mercers will be funding it. Their just crazy enough and drunk enough with the power of their money to do it.

6 Likes

Poor form, everyone knows two weeks is the norm. Always the contrarian he is.

1 Like

Trump sure is decisive!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! Loser!! He’s not a leader, he’s a limp follower.

3 Likes

More likely Flynn’s Son, i.e., go-between.

3 Likes

Bannon submitted his resignation on Aug. 7, the New York Times reported, but Trump has not yet accepted that resignation.

What’s the def. of a dare again?

Attorney General Jeff Sessions reportedly tendered his resignation to Trump back when the President was deep into his public humiliation campaign against him. But Trump never accepted Sessions’ resignation, indicating that a submitting a resignation letter to Trump does not necessarily lead to a person’s exit from the administration.

Place ya bets, place ya bets…everyone is a (possible) winnah, place ya bets

6 Likes

It damn well should. Go deep state.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available