Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

We’re forgetting the immortal Jeff Guckert…ie Jeff Gannon.

Bannon got Gannon to &$^% his mini-Cannon.

Hoo boy, lemme tell ya that there’s one well oiled machine right there at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Steal limelight an yer outta there!

4 Likes

Can we also get rid of Pruitt, Tillerson, DeVos, Ross, Price, Carson, etc, etc, etc…? Nikki Haley can stay. She’s been OK.

4 Likes

I like The Big Clock too.

1 Like

Hahahahaha!
Is he gonna show off his closet full of SS uniforms??

2 Likes

CNN is saying Romney wants donnie two scoops to apologize for what he said after the mess in Charlottesville… Mitt, my friend, donnie two scoops does not apologize for nada. Never gonna happen. ever.

5 Likes

Is Sarah Huckafuck Sanders next? Or will it be that twit Kellyanne ConArtist? Stay tuned. Same batshit crazy time. Same batshit crazy channel.

2 Likes

I now call him Crusty. Thanks for the much needed laugh.

1 Like

He should apologize for that frog legs dinner and having to pay his own check, but who’s keeping count?

2 Likes

Good to hear, and I’d anticipate that the Boston police will do far better than Charlottesville.

3 Likes

This was a fabulous interview on HBO a few years ago with Brooks and Cavett and Reiner was in the audience and at one point Cavett said Alfred Hitchcock once said to him

“Grace Kelly was the most promiscuous woman he’d ever seen.”

She was in three of Hitchcock’s films, so maybe he saw something nobody else did. That’s all I know of Grace’s morals, but sometimes the frosty ones fool you.

1 Like

I know. But if we go with the premise we will have to live with this admin for some more time and our binary choice in reality is between the Nazi wing and the military wing, I know my preference…

That’s, of course, only until we/Mueller end them.

3 Likes

I hope Grumpy resigns. That way he can be charged, convicted and jailed like any other common criminal. I wonder if he realizes that.

3 Likes

Hitchcock was a creep to most of his female actresses. Something of a lecher too I think.

@geofu54 Reminds me (obliquely) of a story I’ve never forgotten in Bennett Cerf’s Try and Stop Me - In wartime Berlin an elderly man stops at his local news kiosk and studies the papers closely, then, shaking his head, turns and walks away. Finally the newspaper seller asks what he’s looking for. “The obituaries.” intones the old man. “But the obituaries aren’t on the front page.” says the news agent. “The one I’m looking for will be.” replies the old gent.

Every now and then I indulge myself in a bit of fantasy about what the day will be like…

@dannysgrandma

7 Likes

It may take awhile, but folks will eventually realize that Trump ruins everything.

5 Likes

OH, ME TOO, ME TOO!

(@jurisgal… you MUST see @demyankee’s post I just replied to).

1 Like

It will haunt for years those guys who attended the rally and were later identified to go viral. Employers, schools – both current and potential – they are watching.

Those fascists may have felt like having orgasms being touched by Pee, without realizing everything Pee touches dies.

4 Likes

Pop Quiz Question 1. What do the following individuals:
Alex Jones
Charles Manson
Christopher Cantwell
Dylann Roof
Steve Bannon
Steve King
all have in common? Choose the 1 best answer (it’s tougher than you think).

A. None are fooled by Fake News Suppression Polls.
B. All are geniuses of creative messaging, proven in each case by a significant following.
C. All are top tier race war strategists.
D. I know these guys and they’re all fine people, very very fine, believe me.
E. All are at considerable risk of getting curb stomped by Chelsea Manning or her surrogates, whether inside or outside the prison system.
F. None are officially employed by the White House at this time, but they all belong there.
G. What, you think I’m kidding? :open_mouth: Awright, you tell me!

3 Likes

Just heard trump’s comment on Bannon given a couple days ago wherein trump claimed he won all the primaries. Not true by any metric. Another trump lie albeit a small one but still a lie.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available