Discussion: Trump Seeking To Speak To Charlottesville Victim's Family

THE VIOLENCE OF WORDS

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20798975_10155586142132801_8966171597666163429_n.jpg?oh=ec7a840f22e11f3a71835f9cb743beff&oe=5A25B203

5 Likes

TheRealLucifer wins when you lose. It has already won. Stay away.

1 Like

Did bannon tell him to think of it as a victory lap?

2 Likes

Sadly I can envision him doing exactly that. He really is that shallow.

1 Like

No, you are correct. The funerals for the officers who were killed are this weekend, but Heather Heyer’s funeral was yesterday.

1 Like

No, @katscherger is actually correct. The funerals for the fallen officers are this weekend, but Heather Heyer’s memorial service and funeral was yesterday.

1 Like

What’s he going to do? Add them to his enemies list?

1 Like

You’d think. But this is the Kumquat Caligula we’re talking about.

1 Like

He cannot possibly be a human being. I hate that pig

2 Likes

Yeah who just dissolved two councils before all of the people on them could quit. He has walked about of 2 marriages. he has filed for bankruptcy 7 times.

Most importantly though, the person who seems to know him best, Tony Schwartz, is where I got this notion.

1 Like

To quote a New Yorker cartoon: “How about never? Is never good for you?”

4 Likes

I heard the mayor on the radio today, and he said the WH has called several times to “set up”’ a call with him, and that Trump never calls. Too busy tweeting and golfing, probably.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if they hadn’t.

To the winery. He doesn’t own the White House, so he won’t promote it.

2 Likes

Besides, in his words, “It’s a dump.”

Please , please , please , tell Trumpolini to " Foxtrot Oscar " .

Wow! I hope Jared Kushner will gen on this right away to straighten things out… oh… wait a minute… he can’t… he’s one of them Jewish fellas that the white nationalist/nazis hate.

A president offers condolences at once…a convenient time, WTF…MAYBE BEFORE HE ENABLES HER KILLERS!

1 Like

Personal take, The Dumpster does not desire to represent me/my family as part of the mix that are labeled “Americans” so why would I want to meet with him.

1 Like

The sharpest possible response to Trump’s boast about his winery would have been, “Didn’t you divest yourself of that business?” But you can’t expect anyone to think that fast…

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available