Discussion: Trump's Likely Victory With GOP Tax Overhaul Overshadowed By Russia Probe

Damn right, gromilini!! AMBER ALERT: MAGAnauts (borrowed), who can’t identify, or are too ashamed to admit betrayal, scream fake news at the MSM. You can place this squarely on the flabby shoulders of BLOTUS, and Orange Furher alone!

Sooo hoping this is accurate.

I am not an attorney, nor a federal investigator, but I always felt that this would be one of Mueller’s first moves, getting tax filings. I have also petitioned this forum on the very question you pose - ‘can a sitting President be indicted?’

As an ordinary tax paying citizen, I find it incomprehensible that a public official could be shielded from criminal activity. Regardless of title, stature, etc.

Our founding fathers were smarter than this; not only would they have set measures against such conduct, they were emphatic that ‘no one is above the law’.

Rants from a plebeian patriot. “resist, remove

1 Like

This to me, explains the sudden capitulation by the GOP, protecting §resident at all costs. Sure, some of it can be explained away by ‘legislative agenda’ and political expediency, BUT racist elf, Roherbacher, Nunes, Pence, etc. are most likely linked to the ‘$$ laundering - illegal foreign campaign donations’(if not cover-up), in one way or another…although I don’t think Graham is complicit here, I am still scratching my head as to why he turned, and so quickly…?

Wonders what a couple rounds of golf can do…

The reason Trump’s being overshadowed by Mueller is Trump is doing everything he can to make that be. If Mueller is on a with hunt or driven by partisan motives Trump’s best move would be to do nothing. Stop bitching…stop crying…stop blaming. If there’s nothing there ignore it and go about your biz. Methinks Trump does protest too much.

Mueller runs a very tight ship. I’ll bet that frustrates the shit out of Trump. Making things worse no one in the Trump clan has a clear perception of what the other was up to doing the campaign. From what we do know Mueller is not looking for collusion so much as conspiracy. Hacking the DNC server is a crime. If anyone in the Trump campaign aided or abetted that, even after the fact, they committed crimes. Trump benefited from Russia’s crimes so he probably can’t see it like Mueller sees it. A serious attack on our democracy and the right to self determination. Trump’s attorneys seem to be a bunch of doofuses that can’t see that either. This isn’t just a political scandal as FOX and Trump want people to think. What Russia did was a cyber Pearl Harbor and no way Mueller lets that get swept under the carpet.

Yes indeed, lots of parallels. Sadly, we have no Sam Ervin in the Senate. I’m still putting my money on Mueller to win.

I emphatically agree. I don’t think a GOPer would want Obama to be above the law (I heard that rant). NO ONE should be above the law.

Again I agree.

2 Likes

We need to remember that Mueller is a republican in his personal politics. That he was appointed by Rosenstein who in turn was appointed y trump. Also the GOP hold all the levers of power in DC Who then can they say this is a democrat witch hunt? Or that it’s an orchestrated FBI coup? Trump whines incessantly about the MSM being opinionated. A short few minutes listening to the hair on fire rants from Hannity and other Fox news readers should convince any sentient being that Fox News is seriously off the reservation in their right wing slant. And trump is not willing to call them opinionated. Because they fawn on him.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available