Discussion: Breitbart Editor Declares 'WAR,' Warns Of 'Schwarzenegger 2.0' Without Bannon

4 Likes

Folks wanted a third party… There you go.

48 Likes

Yo, Pollock? To paraphrase Beutler, this ain’t WoW fan-fic. You’re impotent and Trump done cucked you.

31 Likes

Gee, what a shame.

AppNexus bans Breitbart from ad exchange, citing hate speech

(Reuters) - Breitbart News, the outlet once led by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump’s chief strategist, has been blocked by one of the largest advertising exchanges serving digital publishers due to hate speech.

AppNexus deactivated Breitbart News after an audit of the site’s content determined that it violates the advertising exchange’s code of conduct banning hate speech, spokesman Joshua Zeitz said on Tuesday.

Breitbart Chief Executive Officer Larry Solov said the company “always and continues to condemn racism and bigotry in any form,” in an email statement.

Liar.

57 Likes

Remember, Breitbart is owned and bankrolled by the Billionaire Lunatic Fascist Mercer family, as is Bannon himself who has held many positions in their Reich-Wing patronage.

What did you expect Breitbart to do? Applaud?

Now lets see what the lunatics over at InfoWars, Stormfront (if they ever find a hosting service that will have them), and RedState say about losing their Hero at the White House to Gen. Kelly’s axe.

I wonder how long Stephen Miller hangs around now?

37 Likes

So if these guys abandon Trump, will he finally be able to set the record for lowest presidential approval?

55 Likes

Must…find…more…popcorn

26 Likes

“…White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s ouster…”

The Night of the Long Hives.

68 Likes

“He re-invented himself as a liberal, embracing policies such as California’s controversial cap-and-trade program, which had zero effect on climate change but has chased businesses, jobs, and middle-class families out of the state.”

Yep, that State of California is such a sh*thole. Especially those ghost towns like San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, etc.

78 Likes

37 Likes

Crap! I have already gained 10 lbs since Trump took office, all that popcorn and beer…

11 Likes

Have you tried drinking non-alcoholic beer? (Maybe that’s lighter). Personally, I rather drink water but that’s me.

3 Likes

Rats. I had really hoped Bannon and Kushie would get into a shoving match in the Rose Garden. Is it too late?

23 Likes

:smirk: Most people (myself included) never heard of Steve Bannon before last year and won’t remember him after the this weekend.

29 Likes

I guess the editors got a new shipment of Bolivian rock flake, like their dead founder.

12 Likes

“He re-invented himself as a liberal, embracing policies such as California’s controversial cap-and-trade program, …"

I remember the #beforetimes when cap-and-trade was a conservative idea as alternative to absolute limits for any company.

That’s how far to the right we’ve moved.

35 Likes

Excellent…
Just gonna kick back with a snack…

2 Likes

Oh, there’s something even better coming. They’re going to get in a very public war of words with Bannon doing all the attacking from Breitbart.

38 Likes

“Chasing jobs and companies out of state”
Yeah, they’re starvin in the streets in that unemployment ghetto, Silicon Valley.
I mean, we’re starvin.
Pass the Cabernet, please…

29 Likes

Schwarzenegger’s latest is pretty good: https://twitter.com/attn/status/898328098529083394

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available