Discussion: Breitbart Editor Declares 'WAR,' Warns Of 'Schwarzenegger 2.0' Without Bannon

If only.

1 Like

Don’t forget the sheet cake! (Or the grilled cheese dipped in sheet cake, just for good measure.)

9 Likes

Bannon isn’t the only one getting high off his own supply, it seems.

3 Likes

And does everyone know what happened after Schwarzenegger?

WE GOT JERRY BROWN AGAIN!!!

29 Likes

He’s doomed, unless he can learn how to suck his own cock. It’s so entertaining to the White House staff, and the tour groups think it’s adorable!

9 Likes

That was good! Makes me think that we need an anti-racist campaign like It Gets Better.

I am absolutely stunned that it’s 2017 and I’m suggesting we need celebs to make videos to condemn Nazis and the KKK…

10 Likes

Why do all these guys look like extras in a really, really bad episode of “Walker: Texas Ranger” with Chuck Norris. Not that there’s any really good episodes, of course.

7 Likes

Though it might be that Trump just “fake fired” Bannon just like he “fake fired” Manafort, Lewandowski, Stone and many others.

9 Likes

Zap the sh__t out of it!

Terminate Hate.

That was awesome!

1 Like

For some reason, that sounds really tasty right now. Almost schadenfreudenly tasty!

2 Likes

The sheet cake or the grilled cheese?

3 Likes

All that working class economic anxiety explains why California went so strongly for Trump - oh wait!

9 Likes

Good news—for John McCain! Ai yi yi. There’s an episode in Albert Speer’s memoirs near the end of the war when a guy named Robert Ley told Speer some obscure genius had invented a simple, easy to manufacture “death ray” that would turn the war around for the Germans, to which Speer said great, Ley could be “Commissioner of Death Rays.” It’s amazing how people will deny painful truths but when your one job, like Hewitt, is to accurately report what’s going on it’s pretty damn sad.

7 Likes

What do you take me for? Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like having sex without a partner…

7 Likes

And one must remember that Arnold has detailed files on human anatomy. And he can travel through time! That’s always a plus!

1 Like

Joel Pollak, leader of the Keyboard Kommandos. Be very afraid…not.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. That was worthwhile.

3 Likes

It’s memetic warfare!

Once more into the breach!

:wink:

5 Likes

It is rather hilarious that the Brietbart/Bannonites are declaring “war on the globalists” when they are propped up and funded by a billionaire family that made it’s money in global hedge funds…

24 Likes

It appears that Kelly was the one who fired Bannon. If Kelly continues to have influence, I can’t really see Bannon having a backdoor presence at the WH.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available