Discussion: Breitbart Editor Declares 'WAR,' Warns Of 'Schwarzenegger 2.0' Without Bannon

No. It’s much worse.

11 Likes

Both!

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that and it looked like a big performance tailored to the MSNBC audience. He even sucked up to MSNBC. With some extreme effort, the Breitbarters can seem marginally sane, to a small demographic group. They can seem sane to some of the people some of the time, or they can seem only partially sane to all of the people, but they can’t seem all sane to all of the people all of the time.

8 Likes

They have a cure. It’s called a cyanide capsule.

3 Likes

Objection. Citing facts not in evidence. What’s with “again”? Please demonstrate they had one to lose, ever.

2 Likes

Yeah, like serial killers at their parole hearings.

4 Likes

Time to quit.

1 Like

And let’s never forget that Arnold rode in on a wave fueled by Enron’s deliberate manipulation of California’s energy supply. Gray Davis was the victim of actual fraud and collusion by corporate assholes looking to make millions and rid themselves of regulation by deliberately manufacturing fake energy shortages, which the GOP then conveniently blamed on the Democratic Governor, totally coincidentally, I’m sure.

14 Likes

Well, you got me there, man! Citing facts without evidence. I guess I pulled a Trump!

3 Likes

And then he fucked the maid.
Those Republicans just can’t help themselves, can they?

3 Likes

Ivanka or Ivana? I think you mean the latter, although it could be the former.

6 Likes

Absolutely.

Trump: Ivana, Ivanka, who cares, I banged them both.

2 Likes

I always use the formula “K = daughter”. Although a friend of mine suggested this morning that Ivanka should start spelling her name with three Ks. LOL!

5 Likes

I can believe this. You?

https://twitter.com/RogueSNRadvisor/status/898642409415778304

He’s damaged goods.

17 Likes

I’ve used anti’s term for her since last year: Lust Object.

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering if this next round is a Breitbart/Kremlin backed attack on Trump… they are still awfully intertwined…

3 Likes

Yes. But not really in a ha-ha way.

10 Likes

Normal people, i.e., women, just have (tons) of food in their offices.

4 Likes

I personally have never doubted that this guy is real and what he writes is real.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available