Discussion: Breitbart Editor Declares 'WAR,' Warns Of 'Schwarzenegger 2.0' Without Bannon

Totally agree. Trump could not WAIT to walk back his TelePrompter dissing of his beloved white supremists. He threw himself under the bus with relish – BEAUTIFUL confederate statues, poor little Nazis picked on by those nasty violent lefty hoodlums, OH the injustice of it all…

Trump owns this white supremist mess now. Bannon could vanish into the ether tomorrow and it would not change a thing. Trump has firmly established himself, on a national, in-your-face level, as a white supremist and Nazi apologist. Just like his father.

And, Drudge, old sport, this isn’t Mrs. Trumpfire. It’s Honey, I Shrunk the Base.

Stick a fork in this loser. He’s done.

18 Likes

Unless Kelly can find a way to fire Trump, then things are just going to - in the words of Gladys Knight and the Pips - “keep on keepin’ on”.

5 Likes

Screw that. Nachos and Margaritas all around!

6 Likes

I doubt it because some less right republicans will see this as a good think. I think it will wash.

That’s what the media cannot get through their fucking heads. These people were hired because they have the same attitudes and opinions and bigotry as Trump himself. They not only influence him - they ARE him!

8 Likes
1 Like

Some email showed up in my inbox asking who I would like to see as the next Democratic candidate for the presidency and showed about 12 people. I could not pick any of them.

What I think our country is going to desperately need after all of this is someone with iron-clad competency and unquestionable moral authority.

The presidency is currently going through a moral desert. Not one drop of morality.

10 Likes

Pollack made NO mentioned of Russia’s assistance in the so-called come from behind victory!

3 Likes

3 Likes

As Woody Allen said in “Annie Hall”, “Don’t knock masturbation. It’s sex with someone I love!”

3 Likes

Have you seen the guys that write for Breitbart? Even the ones that have the full six beers are missing the plastic thingy that holds them together. Pollack in particular is missing one or two .

2 Likes

The only one left is the one he can’t fire.

4 Likes

I doubt he could get adequately aroused for that, unless he still keeps Hitler’s speeches next to his bed.

Skip the popcorn.

1 Like

'Taint what you think it is…

3 Likes

If I say something mean about Breitbart am I going to have a bunch of preppy white guys with tiki torches show up at my doorstep?

6 Likes

Breitbart’s take:

The Times reported that Bannon had clashed with members of Trump’s family. Axios reported that Bannon was suspected of leaking about colleagues and that Trump resents the publicity Bannon has been getting as mastermind of the campaign.

However, while it was unclear what Bannon’s next move would be, a source close to Bannon told Axios: “Get ready for Bannon the barbarian.”

5 Likes

I like popcorn for the same reason I like mowing the lawn… it builds up the thirst.

3 Likes

Ah, that’s why Ivanka said he kept Mein Kampf on the night stand!

3 Likes

Interesting rundown of how media affected the election. Looks like Breitbutt was an even bigger player than Fux, which I didn’t expect, but then I’ve never read any of their propaganda. Now if we could just magically cure the people who actually fall for their BS…
https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/33759251/2017-08_electionReport.pdf?sequence=3&t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=ae1c0d88e7c34a10a99511520e632dff&uid=2871202058&nid=244+273158152

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available