Discussion: Dossier Firm's Lawyers Accuse Devin Nunes Of 'Unprofessional Conduct'

7 Likes

I bet this was a fun letter to write. Nothing like having an easy target who has such obvious motives.

45 Likes

Nunes is desperately trying to cover his own ass in all of this.

He was a member of Pence’s “Vetting” committee that approved every person who has already resigned or been kicked out of the Trump Administration, and those who are still there running for cover.

Nunes is just as dirty in all this as Pence is, which is saying a LOT.

38 Likes

Poison, meet well.

3 Likes

Nunes is the quintessential political flunky. He is so desperate for a pat on the head from the head of the Trump regime,that he is willing to breach any and all ethical considerations. Nunes’ behavior is the kind of behavior that will get him elected on the first ballot to the Political Hall of Shame.

11 Likes

Wow! Nunes? Unprofessional conduct??

Never saw that one coming…

33 Likes

Well…the same GOP Senators who cannot bring themselves to speak the truth that everyone knows about Donald Trump cannot bring themselves to speak the truth about Devin Nunes’ continued activity on the House Intelligence Committee. Nor do they appear willing to get their own House and Senate members to shut him down. Nunes, Pompeo, Coates, Sessions and many others were all appointed in order to keep the truth about the Trump Campaign and Russian interference in our election from ever being known.

24 Likes

No one needed a legal staff to confirm Nunez is a hapless accomplice in this fiasco.He has acted like an asshole since day one…hope he gets to testify under oath at some point.

20 Likes

And, by “obvious,” we, of course mean “kompromat.”

23 Likes

It is pretty obvious now that the Republican Party leadership answers to Vlad Putin much more than to any American voters. Most of what little Donnie has done is of great benefit to Putin, including his continuing battle to destroy the alliance among the US and Europe. Nunez probably knows about this, and most likely joined the pro Putin group, so he is mostly trying to protect himself while continuing to work for Putin.

13 Likes

What is sad, most American Voters will not comprehend what Nunes has done. They don’t know that he is purposefully looking to stop the investigation. And the real question is WHY he takes that action.

5 Likes

In the pic, Nunes is having one of those “leaking Depends” looks on his face.

5 Likes

Nunes is out of control and out of his mind.

3 Likes

Do I note a hint sarcasm?

4 Likes

I’m a little embarrassed by how much I would enjoy Nunes’ indictment.

34 Likes

Crooked AND incompetent?!? “Fat, dumb and happy is no way to go through life, son!”

7 Likes

Gee, I thought it was more than just a hint! :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey Alabama, could you use another shameless political hack? He’s from an agricultural district, even has a Master’s in Ag, and is willing to kiss ass and suck up to the rich and powerful to sell out his constituents. You’ll love him.

5 Likes

I hate that little scum-sucking, shit-sniffing plebe. I hope someone finds something really juicy to hang around that piece of shit’s neck. I suspect someone’s paying that little prick under the table for his subversion.

14 Likes

“We cannot reasonably be expected to trust anything that you or your staff would represent to us.”

Seriously, is there a more apt response to any Republican?

Regarding anything?

Ever?

It’s a timeless classic, intoned from generation to generation.

“Response to the GOP, in E Minor.”

55 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available