Discussion: Ex-CIA Director Brennan: I Think Trump 'Is Afraid Of The President Of Russia'

Agreed. The classification of information and confidentiality of sources almost certainly limits how close Brennan can get to revealing what’s actually going down. Within those limits, this is probably as sincerely damning, and as validating of DT’s opposition, as he can get.
It’s head spinning from a man with his employment history.

6 Likes

I could not care less what motivates him. He is a racist sexist pathologically lying narcissist who desperately wants to become America’s first dictator.

Jail WILL bother him.

2 Likes

But it’s on the other side than the Hill Country. Pflugerville is phlat.

2 Likes

Probably goes some distance to explain some of it.

I probably shouldn’t be snarky about it since people have been terrorized and killed. My husband and I couldn’t remember where it was and took a stab at it because so much of that area was settled by Germans and there are German place names down there.

Hugo? You made my heart skip a beat, since when you say Chávez my first thought is César.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to add " /s" for snark for you next time.

He’s a murderer. And he created terror. So in my book he’s a terrorist who blew himself up. That’s not a blaze of glory in anyones book, is it?

1 Like

Ya Hugo

1 Like

Live Oak Pollen!

My cars are orange.

Bluebonnets are going crazy down here as well. Just in neighborhoods we have some incredible displays this year. Haven’t been out to the countryside yet, betting it is a vast blue empire at the moment.

3 Likes

And old men. Just like the one in DC. Maybe he can take a clue.

1 Like

Yeah the Live Oak pollen is killing my husband and me. hahahahaha

We were down in the country outside of Corsicana this weekend and there are bluebonnets but we aren’t close to peaking up here.

1 Like

He was home schooled. A facebook post by his Mom after he earned his HS diploma said he had not figured out what he wanted to do and was considering a “mission trip” . His parents were quiet folks who sold Amway.

He is, I should point out, in that Paranoid Schizophrenic window. About age 18-27 is when most cases develop. So who knows what his demons were.

But, from a distance, these look like cookie cutter, evangelical Trumpers.

6 Likes

I agree it’s hard to know what his demons were. We’ll probably find out more as it unfolds.

1 Like

Yep. Its heading towards me. 8-12. Tena REALLY needs to stop posting about bluebonnets​:frowning::wink:

2 Likes

I assume you’re up well north, because all day the storm has stretched from eastern Tennessee to southern New Hampshire.

Mr. Brennan: You think he’s scared of Russia? I think he is both enamored and petrified by Putin. Putin is clearly Trump’s mentor and idol, about whom Trump thinks, "if I can only be like him I can be “King of the World.”

And by the way, to hell will with the rest of us (Trump)

My driveway 4 days ago. lol

1 Like

What is the damage Gohmert is claiming Mueller is doing?

1 Like

No doubt idiot Inhofe will point to this as proof there is no such thing as global warming.

1 Like

I think you may have it backwards. It’s plowing Russian oligarch mob money into US and UK real estate to launder it and put it into some currency that’s more stable and valuable than the ruble.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available