Discussion: Ex-CIA Director Brennan: I Think Trump 'Is Afraid Of The President Of Russia'

Debatable. Or is it that he understands where his disadvantage lies; in crossing Putin. What is clear is that Trump is the junior partner in a crime syndicate headed by Putin, and that they must stick together. Or the rewards of that collaboration will be lost, and more possibly unpleasant consequences for the junior partner.

5 Likes

:joy:

Love your style.

3 Likes

If itā€™s just women peeing on a bed then Iā€™d agree. Iā€™m just not sure itā€™s limited to that. Are they women or are they girls? Is he dominating them or are they dominating him? I tend to think that itā€™s all about how PP perceives the personal damage to his own ego. Something you or I might think he could spin his way out of may be something heā€™s personally deeply embarrassed and ashamed of. Or, maybe itā€™s just so kinky and disturbing that he knows he couldnā€™t distract and spin his way out of it. Maybe heā€™s being mounted by a large black woman wearing a strap on who heā€™s calling Barack as she pees on him? Ainā€™t no spinning his way out of that one.

6 Likes

But we already KNOW all this

You are supposed to put on your tin hat and come up with something wild. Like Putin had a brain chip implanted in Trump and controls his every thought. And tweet. Thus Covfefe.

Try againšŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Same. Iā€™ve felt that way since we first heard about the Steele Dossier which had been floating around the political press for months before it became known to the public.

6 Likes

Iā€™m just hearing on teevee that Trump is furious, and thereā€™s an all-out effort to find out who leaked it - White House says itā€™s a fireable offense and ā€œprobablyā€ illegal."

6 Likes

I read that this morning too. hahahahahahaha It makes me laugh when heā€™s furious.

7 Likes

This is weapons-grade level trolling by Brennan.

People were wondering if it was McMaster. Heā€™s on his way out anyway, but Trumpā€™s actions here have not a few people criticizing him, including some republicans.

Rubio was asked, and in typical fashion, he tried to have it both ways:

ā€œI donā€™t like what he did, but I really hate that thereā€™s someone in his inner circle thatā€™s willing to leak this stuff.ā€

I donā€™t hate it at all. Trumpā€™s not a dictator. He can do what he wants, but heā€™s going to get called on it when itā€™s something like this.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Flame on, Dotard

3 Likes

LOL. Now thatā€™s a pee tape for the ages. That one, that would hurt him. And just thinking about itā€”gingerly, I donā€™t want to really imagine it too vividlyā€”but just thinking maybe thatā€™s it has made me feel strangely calm and peaceful. Itā€™s Trump, after all. Heā€™s such a mess, and so obviously riding for a really hard fall, that it could be that ridiculous and un-live-downable. It could be. Such a happy thoughtā€¦

5 Likes

McCaffery said those talking points for Trump were prepared by the State Dept., Defense, the IC, so this leak could have come from anywhere.

:smile:

Happy thoughts. I love them. And youā€™re so right. I get so tired of people talking about him like heā€™s invulnerable.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I agree itā€™s debatable, but I donā€™t think weā€™re saying different things. Iā€™ve just stated it from the positive side while youā€™re expressing it as a negative. But Iā€™m just not sure that itā€™s fear that keeps Trump from attacking, or even mildly disparaging, Putin. After all, he hasnā€™t attacked Stormfront or the American Nazi Party and its affiliates or the Ku Klux Klan, and one would hardly say that heā€™s afraid of them. His claim of ā€œsome very fine peopleā€ among the murderous riff-raff at Charlottesville and his general embrace of the so-called ā€œalt-rightā€ (neo-fascists) suggest that this is where is affinity lies. Essentially, I think Putin is the person Trump would most like to be (of those authoritarians still alive today), but he knows itā€™s beyond his reach. For one thing, he lacks the ruthlessness imbued by Putinā€™s KGB training and experience.

5 Likes

I think indisputable tapes, recordings, and emails of treasonous behavior would be far worse.

In this CGI world, FOX would have zero trouble spinning any sex tape, especially a really sick one, as a fraud.

But Putin and Trump discussing how to steal the election? THAT would be impossible to spin away.

Especially when it was admitted as evidence in a court of law.

7 Likes

The big problem with Trump is that he has no morals or ethics. Laws are for the little people. Iā€™ll bet he didnā€™t think he was doing anything wrong. He wanted to win; he didnā€™t care how, and the methods never bothered him.

3 Likes

I think Trump has both an ideological and personal affinity for Putin and Putinā€™s Russia. Trump isnā€™t loyal to the US. Heā€™s loyal to white nationalism, Russian hookers, dirty money, his criminal and authoritarian buddies. The fear Trump has is that more scrutiny would expose the Trump-Russia business, political and financial relationship. If that were to happen, Russia would not face major consequences because they are protected within the borders of their large country and by their standing as an international power. Trump, however, as a resident of the US, would end up in jail and his family business, ruined.

What Trump fears is revealing the true extent of their partnership, not about dalliances with Russian hookers, or even the hideous stories about his sexual misconduct with minors via the Trump modeling agency. If/when the true extent of the Russia-Trump partnership is revealed, Trump goes to jail and is ruined and may end up being a loose end for the FSB or others to take care of. The stakes are much higher for Trump than they are for Putin. That asymmetry makes Trump beholden to Putin. Putin is now his creditor, his landlord, his lessor, his daddy. If the Trump-Russia relationship is no longer of value to Putin, Putin could and would drop him and that would destroy Trump. Again, Trumpā€™s survival depends on being of continuing value and interest to Vladimir Putin.

To use a Star Wars analogy, in Star Wars III, when Anakin helps Chancellor Palpatine by cutting off Mace Winduā€™s hand, thereby enabling Palpatine to turn defeat into victory, Anakin knows the die is cast. He surrenders to Palpatine because he knows that if the truth of what he did to Mace Windu is revealed, he would be tried and executed. So instead of trying to mitigate the problem and plead immaturity or a misunderstanding, Palaptine jumps on Anakinā€™s moral quandary and makes him commit more atrocities, thereby wedding Anakinā€™s fate to the Dark Side and to Palpatine more firmly. But the relationship is asymmetrical. Anakin, now Darth Vader, has no standing on his own. Palpatine has legitimacy as the now Emperor. He can drop Darth Vader any time he wants, which forces Vader to do even more to be of value to him. Darth Vader becomes a man without a country, a planet, an identity. The same thing has happened to Trump.

10 Likes

It does seem like a concerted effort to totally unhinge the orange stain. They know how to hit him. They know how to turn the tables on him and show him to be a weak Putin puppet to his supporters. Keep up the good work psyops.

4 Likes

Good point. And even if his brain dead supporters canā€™t read the writing on the wall the Republicans in congress can. All the hits Trump is taking are starting to show bruises. The GOP congress is starting, slowly, to make the turn. It wonā€™t be enough and it will be too late for them, but they are finally starting to move.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available