Discussion: Fox News Contributor Calls Network 'Propaganda Machine' In Farewell Email

Dr. Evil would have croaked before he could say treeellion.

2 Likes

"Now the mystery masked man was smart
He got himself a Tonto
'Cause Tonto did the dirty work for free
But Tonto he was smarter
And one day said kemo sabe
Kiss my ass I bought a boat
Iā€™m going out to sea"
ā€” Lyle Lovett, ā€œIf I Had A Boatā€

8 Likes

Yep. I just looked it up. $40k per offense multiplied by 50 million. Iā€™m starting to develop romantic feelings for all those zeros.

7 Likes

Yeaahh, buddy - that thereā€™s a great tape!
:v:

2 Likes

What, too easy?

2 Likes

Praps ol fat nixon will submit to a lie detector test? Hehehehahaha(snort)!!! I have some questions Iā€™d like to askā€¦

2 Likes

Bzzzzzzzz ā€¦

Wrong Question ! ā€“

3 Likes

According to sleazy and scumbag Murdochā€™s Fox News, the general was using his opinion a as a weapon? Was this the same way that wrinkled douchebag Murdoch, creepy Roger Ailes, Bill Oā€™Lielly and Erick Bolling were using their penises in Fox Headquarters to prey on women?

1 Like

ā€œA mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration.ā€
Colonel Peters, 65, wrote that Fox Newsā€™s prime-time anchors ā€œdismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller.ā€
[H]e could not ā€œin good conscienceā€ remain with an organization that ā€œis now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.ā€

Martin was right

10 Likes

This comes right as CA+FB is being exposed. Could be he senses the jig is now (finally!) up.

2 Likes

I wish I had that problem.

1 Like

Something about stopped clocks etc.

Of course, Petersā€™ realization that he was working for a corrupt organization proceeded about as quickly as a stopped clock.

1 Like

And you think you have a reputation left?
Should have stayed. The only folks who will take you seriously are the mentally challenged people who watch Fox.
I was going to say mentally ill, but that would have been an insult to mentally ill people.

Bingo

Sometimes it may sound like I know what Iā€™m talking about when I submit posts. If thatā€™s these case I can only say Iā€™d be someone to scroll past without Maddow and Oā€™Donnell in my life and on my screen.

Iā€™m assuming all is well in your part of Austin. Yes?

2 Likes

I live in Chicago now, but people I know in Austin are concerned, but ok. Thanks!

2 Likes

Where would I be without my understanding of how a presidentā€™s administration is supposed to work without Oā€™Donnellā€™s contributions to The West Wing and his real and years-long work for a Democratic Senator. Nor would I know what a ā€œmemconā€ is, a memo of conversation which both Comey and McCabe created in the aftermath of conversations with trumpp, what heā€™s now calling fake memos. Heā€™s just jealous because heā€™s semi-illiterate. Hahaha

2 Likes

The worm turns.

(late to the party. general comment regarding subject of story)

1 Like

Okay. Iā€™m trying to remember where various users live, and Iā€™d assume incorrectly.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available