Discussion: GOP Rep. Gohmert Calls For Robert Mueller's Firing: 'He Needs To Go'

Easy sniffit. It’s a big State and while many are morons, many more of us are working across the country to change elections.

6 Likes

Actually, the FEDs did an amazing job in less than 24 hours once they got a solid clue.

The bomber is dead.

4 Likes

They truly did and I think that’s what @katscherger meant.

2 Likes

I thought humans could be convinced to change their minds

Think again:

@tena

3 Likes

Possibly the worst part about having a flaccid, clownish administration is the fact that we must listen to fucktards like Gohmert and the Dons cretin relatives on the public dole. America, we can stand up and oust these leeches in November…lets get down to it…

4 Likes

Sorry dude - have you met Scott “beefcake” Brown? Just sayin’.

Your creditors know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

1 Like

Good ol’ Louise Gohmert cements his title as the dumbest person in Congress.
But aside from that, these kinds of statements are truly dangerous. He is just encouraging Orange Anus to go even further into despotism territory.

1 Like

I think all of us were on the fence about Mueller, but if Louie Gohmert says Mueller has to go, well then. I mean, the man’s like Einstein or something.

Back in '90 I was at a sci meeting with a bunch of the old gang from college and grad school. We were all in an elevator and somebody said “It’s odd how out of touch with what’s going on in the world we become at these meetings,” to which I replied, “Well, Dan Quayle is president now.” There was laughter; I was pleased my friends were amused.

1 Like

Q: Did you hear about the skeleton they just found in an old building at College Station?
A: It was the 1938 hide and seek champion.

And Louie? He’s dumb for an Aggie.

U R Werry Crever grasshopper.

Louie: A poster boy for incest.

1 Like

You just reminded me: My late uncle, a Texan, was one of the first persons to get artificial blood vessels feeding and supporting the heart. Dr. DeBakey (sp?)

1 Like

Isn’t Gomer another of those Types running away when their terms are up? Who cares WHAT he thinks?

He was quite the medical pioneer,

Bestiality

1 Like

Is there a difference with an insane asylum? I have been told most places are no longer open except of course
of the one in Baltimore that held Hannibal Lecture.

Gohmert’s more than happy to be an idiot on his own dime.

Real Texican Chili has no beans. And isn’t bean paste one of those liberal vegan democrat conspiracies to put honest hard working cattle barons out of business?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available