Discussion: GOP Rep. Gohmert Calls For Robert Mueller's Firing: 'He Needs To Go'

“Gohmert continued: “But because we have so many people that have not bothered to do their homework on who Robert Mueller is…”

You mean decorated war hero and lifelong Republican? Shut the actual FUCK up, Louie, you dimwitted, shit-for-brains hillbilly.

7 Likes

I have to wonder if Louie isn’t on Putin’s payroll. On second thought, Putin would probably not waste any money on somebody that stupid.

1 Like

The stupidest man in Congress. No one else even comes close. Hopefully enough other congress members recognize that fact, and don’t follow Gohmert down this idiot path.

If the FBI is as good investigating the corruption in Washington as they were in tracking down the Austin bomber, then they’re in hot water.

5 Likes

I just read in that article that several Republican and Democratic lawmakers were informed of the probe in a closed-door session.

Okay, which one of you morons told Sessions?

4 Likes

From the ABC report: “Two months ago, Sessions was interviewed by Mueller’s team, and the federal inquiry related to his candor during his confirmation process has since been shuttered, according to a lawyer representing Sessions.”

Two things about that: 1) The FBI shuttered their investigation only after Mueller picked it up, and 2) Sure sounds like Sessions’ lawyer knew about this; can’t imagine Sessions didn’t also.

4 Likes

True - they did an amazing job.

@socalista - I assume that was why the lawyer wouldn’t confirm that Sessions had no knowledge.

4 Likes

I know their law school has a fairly good reputation, but I also know that every aspect of education at Baylor has a Southern Baptist taint … 'nuff said.

4 Likes

yeh, yeh, yeh

I wonder if McCabe authorized an investigation in case he got fired by Sessions.

1 Like

Oh, and their football program is filthy.

1 Like

Who cares what this moronic, whitehead pimple on the filthy ass of his district thinks. Let’s give the air time to someone else TPM. Gohmert’s gotta go.

1 Like

The person that needs to GO is Louie Gohmert. This little creep needs to be investigated because he smell of corruption to the bone.

2 Likes

Their massive hospital in Dallas gets rave reviews from my relatives there.

2 Likes

It’s a very good hospital complex. They also have one of the few dental schools in the state and it’s very good.

Their law school is good - I’ve known plenty of people who went through it and it’s not as if they are all Baptists. hahaha

Their athletic department is a disgrace and the school is under fire for it and other problems, but they don’t have anything to do with the law school.

2 Likes

When Kevin Durant was at UT the only ticket I could get to the Baylor game (at Texas) was in the Baylor student section. They were as profane and drunk as kids anywhere. They were gross, in fact.

Baptist college years must be like the Amish wilding years.

2 Likes

Or, as Donald Trump (who is pretty unread, uncultured, classless and ignorant) likes to say, “Low I.Q.”

1 Like

Huh, last time I checked I thought humans could be convinced to change their minds as long as someone used the right strategies. But I guess people voting republican is a law of physics instead.

Louie Gohmert, vile little suck-up.

1 Like

They don’t vote with their minds. They vote with their emotions. You cannot convince them by rational arguments.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available