Discussion: Jordan Doubles Down That Abuse Reports Are Attacks From Left: I Find It ‘Suspect’

Good luck, Mr. Future GOP Hall of Shamer!

I think Jim needs a powerpoint slide to explain this to him.

Jim Jordan, just another Republican. I.e., just another asshole.

Suspect?

The Usual Suspects?

Hey, Coach, how about a pep-rally cheer.

I’ll lead.

Lock Jordan UP! Lock Jordan UP! Lock Him UP!!

Hope that improves your morale just before the big game.

G.O.P = Greedy Old Pedophiles

R-i-i-i-ght.

Because wrestlers are infamous for their leftist leanings.

2 Likes

Hah! The “Left” in the form of nine of his former student wrestlers.

That choreography was probably taught to them on the mat, by Jordan himself. I would assume that Jordan tried to teach them to stand up to lies and tell the truth as well. Maybe not.

It may very well be an attack from the left…doesn’t mean it’s not true.

1 Like

Point taken and I appreciate your clarifying. You are right, my characterization of the disorder in this specific situation was inaccurate. This is a disorder of a different kind.

2 Likes

Everybody trying to cover their wrong-doing tries to blame others. He’s imitating his fake President.

Well it is a university - duh!

1 Like

I think the doctor was rolling balls in his hand.

what I would pay to see this douchebag deny the allegations by the wrestlers on stage to their faces

no way he possesses the courage to do such a thing

I would hope they would twist his head in to balloon animals.

1 Like

“I guess I would like to think the reason you see the left coming after me and lies being told is because we’re being effective in doing what we told the American people we’re doing and I also think it has something to do with the fact that I think President Trump is doing a great job and we’re trying to support and help him make America great again,” he continued.

Yeah, Jimmy boy, I feel ya. it’s like a guy can’t turn a blind eye to rape any more…

4 Likes

This is slightly reminiscent of when the execrable Bill Donahue of the Catholic League blamed “The Sixties” for priest pedophilia and the Church hierarchy cover-ups.

5 Likes

The ex-team wrestler who went to OSU about this said ‘he’ was led to it by the !METOO movement.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for him to go all Ross Douthat and blame Hefner and the sexual revolution.

2 Likes

The Pope himself was saying (behind the scenes of course) that American culture was so steeped in sexuality that the kids were “seducing” those poor priests.

I am discussing JP2 who in my belief should not have been put on the rocket docket for sainthood.

Truly, makes me sick.

2 Likes

Yes, his malfeasance regarding the abuse scandal should have postponed sainthood plus his failure to defend laity in South and Central America who believed in liberation theology, some of whom were killed.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available