Discussion: Judge Orders Russian Mariia Butina Detained Until Criminal Trial

Or Admirals for we seafaring types.

3 Likes

I really hope she gets to meet Johnny in jail.

In the latest development of the Mariia spy case, it has been reported that Devin Nunes will be divorcing his current wife, Elizabeth, in order to marry Mariia, thus making her a U.S. Citizen and not a flight risk.

Subsequently, he will resign his seat in the house to become Trumpā€™s permanent Golf Caddie, and Mariia will run for his seat, representing Californiaā€™s 22 district. At which point, her request for bail will be granted.

7 Likes

Why is tpmtv, presumably a media company, producing vertical videos?

Vertical Video Syndrome - A PSA.

"After Driscoll claimed that there was no evidence that Butina had ever visited the Russian embassy or been in a diplomatic car, Kerenson alleged the existence of a photograph of Butina with former Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Driscoll argued that Kislyak was already the former ambassador when the photograph, at a movie screening at a Russian cultural center, was taken."

Textbook example of a distinction without a differenceā€¦

7 Likes

I agree. And unwillingly-drying-out alcoholics are notoriously unstable and unpredictable.
Could get very interesting.

3 Likes

Someone please ask Trump if he could trade her for Snowden.

2 Likes

Snark, right? Gotta be snark.

1 Like

It seems to me that being married to Devin Nunes might increase rather than decrease the chance of being a flight risk. (Yes, I think it is safe to assume that it was snark.)

1 Like

His face has that yellow red color Iā€™ve seen before in alcoholics. That Steve Bannon look hahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

That was an FBI probe that didnā€™t have to do with Mueller and his team. Iā€™m sure they will be happy to share info with Mueller and vice versa.

1 Like

Iā€™m betting sheā€™s banged at least half a dozen GOTPers in Congress.

Start your countdown, ladies and gents.

6 Likes

So much homework ā€¦

1 Like

Well, the choice then is prison or polonium poisoning.

1 Like

I heard Katie Tur say early today that Mariia Butina was one of the presumed journalists who asked then presumptive nominee Donald Trump a question about the US relationship with Russia, and that Trump appeared to have a long, elaborate answer already prepared for the question. I do remember the video of a Russian female journalist asking him a question I believe shortly before the GOP convention.

11 Likes

OT. Best line of the the day, maybe the year:

19 Likes

OT, but the games continueā€¦

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/18/gop-bill-applauding-ice-approved-in-house-as-dems-lament-stunt.html

3 Likes

heā€™s just trying to change the subject and Congress is just trying to help.

6 Likes

Well, considering the news of the past week, is anybody, besides Altered State Media really interested in what meaningless political stunts the GOPers in congress have pulled lately? Voters are either all in with Trump or they despise him. This will not change very many voters minds, if any at all.

6 Likes

Dotardā€™s two biggest supporters are Vladamir Putin and whatever underwire heā€™s using to keep his tits from banging his knees.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available