Discussion: KKK Hoods, Nazi Salutes: Magazine Covers Take On Trump, Charlottesville

If it ate at him, he’d tweet about it. But he probably thinks the New Yorker and New York Magazine are the same thing, and he doesn’t even know Frank Rich doesn’t review Broadway musicals anymore.

1 Like

While it’s good they’re not holding back, we saw editorials saying exactly the same thing during the elections. Result: Trump for president.

But now he is, and everyone can see for themselves. The proof is in the pudding.

1 Like

Reposted from another thread:

Even Der Spiegel is getting in on the act:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHXcq1kXgAA22Ne.jpg

6 Likes

Retards will never change. They are too proud of their skin color.

Just think, Trump can thank his supporter James Alex Fields for speeding up his demise.

2 Likes

Ryan doesn’t have the balls and too many deep red Republican senators to overcome the threshold for impeachment. Trump’s also too arrogant to resign.

We’re stuck with him I’m afraid…

I at least hope Pence and the requisite cabinet members have an agreed upon line which would trigger the 25th. It may be that fast action is needed to avoid a nuclear temper tantrum…

1 Like

I’ve yet to see evidence…

1 Like

Yes, It will be President Pence in 4 years, and he will win reelection. That means 12 fucking years of this GOP nonsense. No one on the left seems to understand how to win elections.

1 Like

Oh, right, dude. That’s why only republicans ever win elections.

They have no way to control him and he won’t be controlled. Unless Trump has some sort of brain transplant their agenda is going nowhere.

2 Likes

The longer Trump stays, the weaker Pence will be. He wont be president in 2021.

Regarding not knowing how to win elections… Dems are good at learning the wrong lessons from political losses, I’ll give you that much.

2 Likes

touché.

1 Like

25th would be more difficult than impeachment. Impeachment in the House only requires a 50%+1 vote. Removal under the 25th requires a 2/3 vote of the House.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office

9 Likes

Actually, you can move your own sailboat by blowing into its sail. It’s just not very efficient.

1 Like

The Murdochs aren’t happy with Trump but Fox continues to be a cess pool of people like Hannity. I dunno but maybe Trump has finally lost Fox.

10 Likes

Hannity best be offering up daily prayers for the health of Rupie. Once he is gone and the sons take over, the bloodbath at Faux will be vicious.

8 Likes

I hear Bannon is quite good at it.

1 Like

Except he isn’t. He is so damaged that he is perfectly capable of and has run away from problems while claiming he won.

He dissolved that council before they could all quit. He’s walked away from marriages. He’s filed for bankruptcy 7 times. He settles lawsuits.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available