Discussion: Local News: Austin Serial Bomber Dead After Detonating Device As Police Closed In

I diagnosed ‘mental illness’ as soon as I heard his skin colour. Where was the National Explosives Association and a good guy with some explosives to counter him?

7 Likes

I read about this on the BBC site earlier until it got to the paragraph that started with “President Trump said.” I really do not care anymore to know what lies he has to say.

2 Likes

This is why I watch Forensic Files and American Greed. I need to learn about these easily-avoided blunders.

3 Likes

Isn’t it too soon to start talking about placing restrictions on explosives? Aren’t you just polilticizing this question of our dog-given individual liberty?

8 Likes

A lot of it is just damned common sense. Like the idiot that robs a gas station and stares directly into the camera, no disguise, for several seconds, even removing his hat and smiling.

“Hey guys, it’s me, Bobby Smith!! Look, I’m on TV!! Check the news tonight for coverage of my robbery!! Pssst, don’t tell anyone you recognized me, I might get in trouble.”

His grandparents knew Obama’s dad, in Kenya. That explains it. Joseph DeGenova will have all the details tonight on Hannity.

1 Like

They’re not sending their best.

3 Likes

That’s ridiculous. I’m not on twitter but on my phone it’s a lot quicker and easier to read official twitter feeds than it is trying to find the right web site or news story. It’s one part of media outreach.

1 Like

I wondered what anyone would ‘say’ about this other than ‘good’ or ‘he deserved it’ or something. Nice to know my ‘peeps’ never disappoint.

he also pooped in a bucket in the middle of nowhere.

3 Likes

Perhaps he was acting under orders from an e-mail from Hillary.

1 Like

He is white but they haven’t say his national origin. So It may a Chechen or some other Caucasus muslim. In that case TERRORISM!!!

edited to ad link to article: https://www.statesman.com/news/crime--law/authorities-bombing-suspect-was-pflugerville-resident-mark-conditt/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/

1 Like

pretty much what he’s doing now.

1 Like

Now, now. I’m sure there are very fine people on both sides. Both sides.

1 Like

If we still lived in a world where people got their information from only a few sources such as local television news, newspaper, and radio, I might agree with you, but we don’t. Twitter is one channel used to communicate, but it’s not the only one. A good communications director is going to use every venue available.

1 Like

And it is likely that he is a NATIVE born white male.
I am really wondering what’s is setting them off.
Nature? Nurture? Fox News? Alex Jones? Breitbart? RT?

2 Likes

First reports are saying the Austin bomber was homeschooled by his mom and was contemplating a mission trip, so white, Christian, homeschooled, just like Sarah. I wonder if the bomber’s mom used Mike Huckabee’s homeschool currriculum.

5 Likes

Hey. Rushing to judgement is not allowed in cases like this. Much like opioid addiction is a disease and crackheads are criminal maniacs.

Just like you – anything he says is a waste of time to listen to IMO. Same with Sarah Sanders press conferences…saves a lot of time. donald’s blather is obnoxious and not worth a listen – other than the few short, short clips in news stories.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available