Discussion: Magazine Posts Memo Brought By Russian Lawyer To Trump Tower Meeting

Not sure what the goal is in this case. While it’s engaging with one of us though, it’s at least not out there engaging with less well informed people on facebook who might find its sophistry convincing.

ETA: Meanwhile, I finally broke down and bought Red Notice for kindle yesterday. Started it already and it promises to be a compelling read.

1 Like

Err you think the emails written in advance of the meeting by someone who didnt attend and didn’t know any details and was passing on information 3rd hand is ‘solid’? Whereas the notes that manafort took, the testimony of everyone at the meeting and the absence of any follow up isn’t solid… Hmmmmmmmmm. :smirk:

Still fixated on your non-sequitur, I see, and still shouting “Squirrel!” in an ever more desperate effort to change the subject.

Hehe deflection says what?

Seriously, is it legal for me to enter a contract with Russia or ISIS or Adolf Hitler or any dictator to make a lot of money making them preferable to democracy?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available