Discussion: Many Republicans Unsatisfied And Unnerved By Trump’s Russia Bungling

Many Republicans Unsatisfied And Unnerved By Trump’s Russia Bungling

Yet they will do absolutely nothing about it.

32 Likes

“I’m still waiting.”

And that’s the problem, isn’t it?

The time for hesitation’s through.

22 Likes

Having a traitor as president is too much for these guys? Who’d a thunk?

12 Likes

We have wallowed in the mire .

14 Likes

Talk about feckless…

8 Likes

Posted this on another thread. How scared are they really? Or is their biggest concern staying in power?

27 Likes

However they do admit to being “troubled” and “concerned” and "disappointed " So it’s all OK

17 Likes

Do bears…
Ya think? Party before country ALWAYS
https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://i.imgur.com/8qPfoPz.jpg

12 Likes

The soonest possible scenario for an end to the election sabotage is if Putin decides in the near future he’s finished with Trump. Letting Trump flail politically might be, in his judgment, the most disruptive thing he could do to us right now. It’s obvious Trump can’t deliver on the sanctions relief he promised. And the widespread and sickeningly successful effort to subvert the GOP is coming unraveled.

28 Likes

They are sending their “thoughts and prayers” to our democracy.

Bless their hearts.

What a bunch of soulless, self serving slime balls…

16 Likes

For many Republicans, Trump’s nonchalant throwing of the FBI under the bus was a bridge too far.

Best. Mixed. Metaphor. EVER!

12 Likes

John Kelly, who often plays cleanup after Trump’s mishits,

I wouldn’t call this a mishit. I would call it a big shit.

14 Likes

Sadly it seems the country may be on the funeral pyre

8 Likes

If ever there was a time to refuse to consider a SCOTUS nominee it is NOW! Trump is under investigation for Christ’s sake!!!

14 Likes

Murkowski should be anxious. One handshake promise from Vladmir for more Russian trump hotels and her state could very, very quickly be named “New siberia”.

12 Likes

Putin is so happy with the breakup of NATO and the EU that he’s willing to tolerate the failure to deliver on sanctions. They don’t seem to be affecting his personal bank account too badly…

7 Likes

Even Sarah Palin knew Russia was a threat since she kept as eye on them from her house.

8 Likes

“Trumps mishits”

This gastrointestinal disorder usually results from reading the news anytime after november 2016. Also results from ingesting any trump brand food or beverage.

11 Likes

Don’t forget the greatest sin is this an American traitor in the White House want to turn over American citizens to Russia. I cannot believe I’m hearing this who’s next to you or me he needs to be removed from office under the article 25 today or tomorrow this is unsightly unseemly and un-American. I am out raged and the very suggestion. Does he think he is anyway

Who’s next to you in the one by children our neighbor. I am out raged and I want him out of our White House immediately. He’s a fascist Nazis piece of crap

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available