Discussion: Moore Doubles Down On Refusal To Concede Race, Suggests Voter Fraud

I didn’t say he was smart—just that he’s signalled that the vote will be certified on the 26th.

11 Likes

The fraud is you, you peevish old loon.

26 Likes

:laughing:

“peevish old loon”

10 Likes

I agree. I think Moore’s making a tactical mistake. Better to concede, then whine about the process being “unfair” to keep fleecing the rubes. Because right now…he just looks like a sore loser. And the people who voted for him don’t want to be reminded so obviously that they threw their so-called morals out the window and got nothing in return.

11 Likes

My message to Roy Moore…

14 Likes

Then the devil went up to the top of the highest mountain, and revealed all the kingdoms of the earth and their riches. “All this I will give unto thee,” he said, “if thou wilt but bow down and worship me.”

And White Evangelicals answered unto him, “Sold!”

44 Likes

Only because he is, in fact, a sore loser.

He cannot accept that his 15 minutes were up a long time ago and that trying to extend them has only made him look both creepy (because of the sexual assaults) and pathetic (because he can’t accept reality.)

He’s nothing but the butt of jokes now.
And I can’t stop smiling about it.

23 Likes

Cries of voter fraud may even get Trump back behind Moore. Such recurring claims, however, along with the wholesale undermining of good governance and respect for rule of law, are making this country look like an incompetent, unstable and besieged democracy at risk of becoming a totalitarian state-- one that is wholly unworthy of being held up any longer as the standard to which other countries should aspire or respect.

3 Likes

here ya go

22 Likes

Taking a break from TPM.

As much as I love all my TPM friends, I’m going to take a break from posting. My favorite cousin has just suffered a massive stroke, and is being kept comfortable in her final days. My duty is with my family, and I wanted to let my friends here know that I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth - I am devoting the next few days / weeks to her comfort and that of her children.

By the way - FUCK TRUMP!

58 Likes

Roy Moore continues to enhance his self-righteous “Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs” bona fides.

14 Likes

Dont be too harsh on Ol Roy, during all those years where he was Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, the court never had to review any cases interpreting the State election laws. Things were always fixed so the Dixiecrats currently in the GOP would win.

But what a fucking fool he is making of himself, that will be the enduring memory of the former Gadsden County DA banned from his shopping mall. And another Crypto Confederate cowboy wannabee rides off into the Southern sunset, defeated by a Democrat. If you’re old enough, you’ll remember the prior one.

7 Likes

This guy goes to the Sarah Palin school of grifting.

11 Likes

This is about two things:

(1) Grifting – squeezing more donation from his moronic followers.

(2) Narrative building for the rabid right – he didn’t lose fair and square, he was “stabbed in the back.”

12 Likes

Or, as it is more recently known, Trump University.

4 Likes

There is a presumption that his followers are normal, well adjusted people with functional B.S. meters.

10 Likes

If they believe that the FBI’s reputation (not Donald Trump’s) is in tatters, Breitbart, FOX, Rush Limberger, Drudge, and the rest of the Right Wing entertainment complex will feed them the bugaboo of voter fraud. Remember, Jefferson Beauregard III only prosecuted black voter registration activists for voter fraud when he was the US Atty for Alabama.

17 Likes

Shit, Holmes. Hate to tell you this, but I’m fairly sure the whole “standard to which other countries should aspire” ended some time ago. Now they’re just pouring concrete into the grave to make sure it never happens again.

1 Like

Whatever happened to Stein’s recount $?

1 Like

O honey I’m so so sorry. You take care of family. We love you!

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available