Discussion: Mueller Team Unveils Its Exhibit List For Paul Manafort's Upcoming Trial

1 Like

Over 500 items. And …

The government further respectfully requests leave of the Court to file additional exhibits
if necessary.

Busy beavers Mueller’s team.

27 Likes

This reminds me I must check on the supply of popcorn in my pantry. Might be getting low.

Also beer. Might need stocking up.

18 Likes

I think of this trial as “on the griddle, side one”

Looking forward to the flip in September.

14 Likes

Well, that’s an interesting read, even skimmed. Some of the stuff that stood out from all of the lifestyle expenditures, bank records, and money transfers were the five witnesses granted immunity, an email chain bout the “Daily Talking Points”, and even an email chain ABOUT Manafort that includes a J. Brennan.

11 Likes

J. Brennan? He’s a lowlife. Just ask Flailing Donnie.

8 Likes

Wow, 21 pages of “this is the crap we have against you”. Manafort is never going home again.

17 Likes

So is T. Devine Tad Devine, who is a Democratic operative who worked on Saunders campaign? Why is he communicating with Manafort?

7 Likes

It’s interesting that there are 13 exhibit entries which include emails or memos from or to Tad Devine and which also include Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnick, both of whom are indicted. Is Devine one of the witnesses that Mueller is asking that the court order to testify with a limited use immunity grant? I definitely suspect it.

27 Likes

They have 5 years of his tax returns

8 Likes

One of those Deep State dudes that has it out for donnie. The list is growing daily. :smirk:

3 Likes

Still not too late to save yourself, Paulie. Think it about, man.

7 Likes

Oh he’s thinking about it.

7 Likes

Wanna bet they have 5 years of Spankee’s as well? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

Colluding doesn’t look as exciting, now that I know a Powerpoint is involved.

18 Likes

35 Likes

Except as the judge well knows, it’s all about getting to Trump. Nothing else.
Not fair to Manafort…

2 Likes

So true, Why should a rich white man be made to stand trial for all those white collar crimes???

8 Likes

It is indeed Bernie’s Chief Strategist 2015-2016, emailing not only with Manafort, but also with Gates and Kilimnik (Russian Oligarch who keeps popping up). Can someone please start asking Bernie more pointed questions about Tad now?

12 Likes

Now that list, I would do more than skim.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available