Discussion: Nielsen: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence' That Russians Hacked Election To Help Trump (VIDEO)

3 Likes

Neilsen sez:

ā€˜I Havenā€™t Seen Evidenceā€™ That Russians Hacked Election To Help Trump

Then you are blind lady and I suggest you call up the CIA, NSA and all the others and talk to them. Itā€™s only a matter of national security yā€™know.
edit to add

58 Likes

Sheā€™s as shameless as KellyAnne ConJob and Sarah Huckster-Shyster. What is it with these women anyway? Are they particularly susceptible to his bullshit pheromones??

I donā€™t get itā€¦

56 Likes

32 Likes

Once she already committed to child separation to appease Trump, you really think sheā€™s gonna say ā€œYeah, they totally skewed the election!ā€ Sheā€™s onboard until the end.

79 Likes

Allegedly, this woman was seen as a respectable and serious, if stridently partisan, person in serious and respectable natsec circles mere months ago. Now she basically walks around with a huge D-for-dumbass tattooed on her face. Itā€™s pitiful. After this administration mercifully ends, sheā€™ll never have serious work again. All of her colleagues, all of her contemporaries, will speak of her in hushed, shameful tones, cross to the sidewalk on the other side of the street when they see her, afraid to be caught in the same photograph.

Everything Trump touches dies.

90 Likes

Kirstjen Nielsen - Secretary of the Department of Trumpland Security.

32 Likes

Maybe thereā€™s a 12-step program for PP staffers who are addicted and cannot say no.

30 Likes

Think about it: This woman directs multiple agencies responsible for our homeland defense. In fact she sounds like someone obsessed with Trump defense.

39 Likes

Is there about to be a run on swords in the DC area, bought for the express purpose of being fallen upon?

ā€œYesā€“just expense this to the Trump re-election campaign.ā€

Good Gawd Aā€™mighty.

12 Likes

Nielsen joins in the ā€œHigh Crimes and Misdemeanorsā€ Tour.

32 Likes

Ahhā€¦she is obsessed. ā€¦no ā€œsounds likeā€ about it.

14 Likes

Failure in four easy steps: Allegedly to supposedly to laughingly to shamefully

31 Likes

Low-energy appeasement at its finest!

15 Likes

I swear sheā€™s bucking for the VP slot on the ticket in 2020.

26 Likes

"Iā€™ve looked at Trump from both sides now

From up and down and still somehow

Itā€™s Trumpā€™s illusions I recall

I really donā€™t know ā€¦ what the f*ck Iā€™m doing ā€¦ at all."

34 Likes

A year from now, in front of a House committee, she will offer the Only Following Orders defense.

29 Likes

Nielsonā€¦just another spoiled white rich kid from Georgetownā€¦the most over rated school in the country!

I have hired 2 graduates from Georgetown and both of them could not cut it in the professional ranksā€¦beginning to wonder why that school has a so called good reputation. I think the admissions of all the legacy white kids is a problem at Georgetown and many of our so called top schools like Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth, Bowdoin, and etcā€¦

The rich legacy white kids of America would starve to death if not for the tax free inheritanceā€¦it is one clear reason for the downward slide of the American empire. We have learned nothing from the Romans and the Britishā€¦or should we say Republicans are determined to repeat the errors of the racist Romans!

16 Likes

That is the only type of person his orangeness wants working in this administration.

6 Likes

And this is where the whole thing gets to be a little weird.

I think in a way sheā€™s right - can the IC prove beyond a reasonable doubt that cast Presidential election ballots were actually changed, electronically or otherwise, and flipped to Trump from other candidates?

That part I donā€™t think has been proven yet.

The discussion about changing voter registration is another story and yes, that couldā€™ve impacted the outcome, but that presumes we know how those denied votes wouldā€™ve been cast.

Once that evidence of actual changed votes is proven, itā€™s game over.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available