Discussion: Read The Democratic Response To The Nunes Memo On FISA

Do they even get the irony of accusing Dems of “colluding” with their own government…while they clearly colluded with an enemy! They really want to go there?

31 Likes

Hey, Cadet Bone Spurs:

No vindication. No vindication. You’re not vindicated.

22 Likes

Wouldn’t you love to see the redacted ones…

13 Likes

No, it’s true. There is a secret mailbox and, if you put a letter into it, it time travels to the same mailbox but in a different year. When the flag pops up again, your response from that other time has arrived.

It’s a government conspiracy, I tells ya. Or maybe a Sandra Bullock movie… We’re never gonna be able to fool a super slueth like Nunes.

25 Likes

Trust and believe, plenty of us are paying attention and have been ready for this to drop. Weekends can make for excellent reading opportunities.

16 Likes

Has Mr. Schiff offered an opinion on whether the redactions were truly warranted?

I think that so much was redacted shows that he had even more damaging info, which being Washington DC, will inevitably leak out, once the Gates open…

23 Likes

From what I’ve heard he’s saying the process that led to the redactions was sound and is attacking the timing of the release.

8 Likes

And now we know what the redaction fight was about. If released, this memo would have gotten it on the record that the FBI was investigating multiple Americans conspiring with the Russians. Papadopoulos is of course “old news” by now. I’m very curious who the blacked-out names are, but have confidence that, thanks to Mueller, we’ll know soon enough.

17 Likes

Trump (soon): “I am happy to see the Democrats on the House committee have concluded there was no collusion and there has been no obstruction.”

16 Likes

I welcome Mr. Schiff to our Mad Libs game. I bet he has the best words…

8 Likes

I doubt the moron actually read the fuckin’ Nunes doodle either. Someone had whispered into his ear it was going to end the investigation altogether, and that was enough for the moron.

13 Likes

donnie’s gonna wish he could redact the last 18 months of his life …

once Mueller’s done with him ! —

36 Likes

I see what you did there. Well played, sir.

The flood Gates and the Gates to hell - same Gates.

9 Likes

How far down the Presidential line of succession is Mr. Schiff? How about Mr. Mueller?

A guy can dream, can’t he?

11 Likes

Are you talking about Schiff? The article claims that the Dems released the response today.

Late Saturday afternoon, Democratic members of the House Intelligence Committee released a partially redacted version of their memo

@geofu54 - don’t forget, Nunes promised that his memo was the first of THREE he was going to be releasing in the future. Hmm… haven’t seen any new memos from the Nune but Mr. Mueller sure has been busy writing!

15 Likes

Yes it is funny as Hell, but I for one am concerened that Trump OK ed this memo to distract from the gun debate. Nunes’ false outrage and outlandish statement is ment to do just that.

3 Likes

I think it was the White House approval that caused it to go out today.

4 Likes

The time (delay) of the release of the memo lies at the feet of the White House and the Repugs, not the Dems.

16 Likes

I was listening to MSNBC…had to go find something in print. I don’t think the Dem’s set the timing. (still trying to find the Schiff statement I heard - ETA: I give up…the particular statement that they read on the air isn’t showing up anywhere I’ve looked so far)

“The House Intelligence Committee on Saturday released a Democratic memo in redacted form that seeks to undercut Republican claims of FBI surveillance abuses.The committee made the Democratic memo public after the White House signed off following negotiations between the FBI and the committee’s top Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff of California, over what in the document should be redacted.”

11 Likes

Yep, let’s keep the fire and fury on the NRA / NRA Whores in Congress / CPAC front and center.

The memo will still be here, as will Mr. Mueller…

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available