Discussion: Read The Democratic Response To The Nunes Memo On FISA

Whaaa? This detailed explication clearly shows that the things they said in their memo were, you know, NOT TRUE.

How can it prove the Democrats are covering “this” (which is…) up?

13 Likes

O my fucking god that makes my head hurt. Nunes, you total fuckwit, YOU are the government.

Sheeeeeeez!

32 Likes

“Seeks to undercut” them? How about, demonstrates that they were LYING???

16 Likes

the surveillance of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page was justified because he was “someone the FBI assessed to be an agent of the Russian government.”

And he’s an excellent agent, always keeps a low profile, never calls attention to himself.

17 Likes

Apparently, Devin has misplaced his Secret Decoder Ring—so he can’t decipher the instructions he’s gotten from Moscow on how to keep lying about the whole megilla.

16 Likes

But the hat and tie clash…

8 Likes

Maybe Nunes’s CPAC Speeches I Love to Give pages got stuck together and he read next year’s speech by mistake. You know, the speech he’s planning to give when he’s out of government.

Let’s not speculate on how the pages got stuck together…

12 Likes

Someone hid the crayons from him, and he’s had a temper tantrum.

14 Likes

One thing should now be clear to just about everyone: This Repuglican administration and Congress, from Trump down to idiot-child jerks like Nunes will say and do anything to mislead the American public. All of them are completely incapable of telling the truth. We need to persistently shout it from the rooftops, . . . . . . . . . . "This administration LIES. . . .about everything!"

15 Likes

He’s still trying to master the “pop-up book” format. Needless to say, it’s going to take awhile.

7 Likes

Luckovich should get the Pulitzer for his work over the last year.

17 Likes

Nunes released it.

5 Likes

I just heard part of a statement he released, but I can’t find it yet. I think I heard that Nunes claims that it actually proves what his memo claimed!!! I will keep looking for it.

4 Likes

I just heard Schiff on NPR tonight casting some DEEP shade on Nunes. NPR asked if the house committee can be viewed as legitimate by the American people. Schiff said that it was legitimate until Nunes’ “midnight run” to the Whitehouse, where he fed them a story they had first fed him. Schiff also made it clear that he thought this was also the case with the Nunes memo. It was a Whitehouse plant laundered back through Nunes… It was sweet.

30 Likes

A smart GOP’er would have at least waited until after the Sunday morning news shows.

But then were talking Devin Nunes, so never mind…

14 Likes

For anyone else whose eyes are as old and tired as mine, and has a hard time trying to read the scanned document in the article, here is a direct link from Scribd where you can download it as a PDF to read in your favorite PDF reader, where you can increase font size (more then the one size you get in the article) and make it much easier to read. Or use Scribd’s reader which is also more effective as you can use the whole page.

12 Likes

Rep Ted Lieu, who is also on the Intel Committee, tweeted:

22 Likes

“It’s clear evidence that the Democrats are not only covering this up, but they’re also colluding with parts of the government to cover this up.” …

… and Mick Jagger colluded with parts of the Rolling Stones to write “Wild Horses” …

… and parents are colluding with parts of their families to raise the kids right …

… and my left hand is colluding with parts of my body to applaud Nunes for his insight.

13 Likes

Dems would have released it sooner if they could have. The party in control of the government didn’t want it to happen.

14 Likes

He’s speaking at CPAC today. 'Cuz you know - Obama, Hillary…

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available