Discussion: Report: Warrants Issued For White Supremacist Featured In Vice Film

More like the prospect of 3-5 years of getting sodomized by the wizzened ol’ white supremacists in the joint. BOHICA

1 Like

You know I’ve been reading that the White Surpremacists have been getting their DNA anaylyzed for their Whiteness and finding out like I did that they aren’t so damn white or Protestant Christian after all.

hahahah I could have told them. hahahaha I had mine analyzed 10 years ago and found out I’m so Jewish through my mother’s side that I could literally get citizenship in Israel. And I had a black woman ancestor who was obviously a slave since the DNA is all from western Africa where 90% of the slaves were taken.

I would love to see what these braindead assholes turned up about themselves.

5 Likes

I’m sure members of the Aryan Brotherhood will protect his ass (for trade).

Same restrictions in place at the Women’s March. If the stick holding your sign was too thick, it wasn’t allowed. Most people just held signs with no sticks or they used cardboard tubes.

3 Likes

Until his charges are adjudicated and a judge says he can have his guns this little Nazi will be subject to immediate arrest for transporting a weapon. He would be best served staying in his room with his Russian-hosted Nazi website.

1 Like

Trump gave these people license to spew their hate. So they did. And he would not denounce them without being forced into doing so. And the next day recanting the previous day’s comments in a now famous presser. Trump has allied himself with Nazis, the KKK and white supremacists. My uncle would be incensed I expect at trump’s actions. I never got to meet him because uncle Bill died on Omaha Beach June 6th, 1944. My father fought the Japanese in the Pacific. He flew a Grumman Avenger …a torpedo/bomber through some of the most major engagements. He would have choice words for trump were he still living… and they would not be respectful words either.
So equating Heather Heyer and her side with the Nazis and the rest is an insult I find very very hard to wrap my head around

Anyone who supports trump now after who he has allied himself with is by definition anti-American.

I posted a few days ago that I never thought I would hate a president more than Richard Nixon. It bears repeating that I have found one.
Trump is a clear and present danger to the continued existence of our Republic.

7 Likes

In a blog post apparently authored by Cantwell on Thursday, on ChristopherCantwell.com, the Keene resident references his participation in the Charlottesville protests.

“Depending on who you listen to, I’m either a hero, a terrorist, or a crybaby, which should tell you something about the reliability of the media,”

Two out of three ain’t bad.

6 Likes

Just watched that video for the first time. The poor, crying nazi who says they are trying to do “this” peacefully. What exactly is “this”? And after watching that sniveling performance, which side is full of snowflakes again?

1 Like

The AP style book doesn’t allow for “…wouldn’t attend the Boston rally because he’s a gun-humping pussy and would soil his pants…”

2 Likes

Yes, that is what one side of me thinks as well. The other side of me ageees with Tina Fey. Let them shout into the void alone. So I may show up…or I may buy a sheet cake

Oh, I’m looking into that right now!

1 Like

In the VICE show, Cantwell is seen after being pepper sprayed - by protesters, he said - during the confrontation. He was pouring milk all over himself to diminish the burning sensation. He was complaining loudly about it, his rant centering on how they were just there to exercise their freedom of speech and were not there to intimidate. And then this picture popped up, on his own website, showing just how peaceful he aways meant to be.

4 Likes

Is he one of those fine people, Donnie? Just an American history buff and a lover of equestrian statuary?

2 Likes

2 Likes

The entire concept of race is genetically specious. There are ethnic groups and unless they have been isolated on an island for thousands of years, they are not pure either. Even if your ancestry is from Europe you will have “African” DNA, since the Romans had African legions who were in on all their conquests. There were also traders and mariners who crossed the Mediterranean constantly. And of course almost anyone on the entire Eurasian landmass has DNA from Genghis Khan and his close associates.

3 Likes

I"m aware we all descended from the same African woman.

There is only one race - the human race. We beat out all the competition - neanderthals and other branches of the tree.

Most of my DNA is European, but just on my mother’s side as I said, it’s very different than I expected which is a joy to me. I’m seriously Jewish - Ashkenazi, Sephardi, even the tiny ethnic group of Jews who settled in China. I expected all the European DNA and I joined a study the testing firm was doing and got the whole thing analyzed down to the anthropological level. I’m in the haplogroup that first showed up in the Iberian peninsula about 45,000 years ago. The cave painters. It’s in historical time that I got all the Jewish DNA.

3 Likes

I hear ya. There are many times I agree about letting them shout into the void. This one feels very different though. Because of what just happened, and because the POS in the white house is backing them up. And maybe also because of our city’s own less than stellar history of standing up against racism in our midst. I think it’s really important to be vocal and visibly denouncing this right now as it happens.

Not trying to convince you or anything, you should absolutely do what you feel is the right choice for you. I guess I’m just airing out my own thought process.

cake, of course, is never a bad choice.

Fyi, one of the counter demos will be taking place at the state house I think, not near the other ones. That might be an option if you want to avoid the possibility of negative confrontation.

3 Likes

True, although I think Kellyanne Conway has some coelacanth in those DNA strands.

6 Likes

Wonder what the anti-BLM, “Blue Lives Matter” part of the far right think of this guy.

A theme was forming. Cantwell’s struggles with substance abuse and his legal battles over his DWI produced in him a fervid loathing of all government authority, a tendency toward extremist rhetoric and an embrace of first libertarianism, then anarcho-capitalism and finally full-throated fascism.

Cantwell took a philosophical libertarian argument against the state to what he insisted was its logical conclusion: The state is illegitimate, and uses force to obtain its objectives. So in applying “defensive force against The State,” it would be acceptable, say, for a driver to shoot a cop who is attempting to pull over the driver’s vehicle.

“It is my honest opinion that this driver would be morally justified in shooting that police officer at the moment the [police car’s] lights go on,” he explained.

2 Likes

:joy:

You are seriously on a roll.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available