Discussion: 'That's Going To Be Special': Coats Reacts Live To News Of Trump's Putin Invite

1 Like

Okā€¦ Thatā€™s gonna be special.

Bet youā€™re proud of him, eh?

20 Likes

Coats could not hide his horror.

Matthew Miller speculated that Trump was watching the live interview and told Miss Sarah to tweet out the news just to screw Coats and show him whoā€™s boss.

51 Likes

No doubt during the military parade and hopefully before early voting begins.

16 Likes

Maybe Edward Snowden will show up to help with cyber security. 'Cause weā€™re besties now!!

29 Likes

Heā€™s laughing on the outside, but dying on the inside. I never realized until now our Presidency is really more a monarchy, especially with a complicit, do-nothing Congress. It certainly would appear no one is capable of reining in this treacherous demon.

34 Likes

Have an arrest warrant ready for him when he steps off his plane. Better yet, wait until heā€™s with Fat Nixon and have two arrest warrants ready.

32 Likes

I knew I could count on Trump to come up with a classic ā€œdouble down,ā€ although I was beginning to get worried whether he was going to come through.

24 Likes

Itā€™s literally all he knows how to do.

Crooked Hillary is weak (or soft), she only doubles down. I ten times down, much more downs than the Democrats! So many downs youā€™ll get tired of downs.

17 Likes

ā€˜Thatā€™s Going To Be Specialā€™

So now DNI Coats is talking like SNLā€™s Church Lady to describe Trumpā€™s actions.

16 Likes

But she had emails!

And gave speeches to bankers!

In pantsuits!!!

52 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

Yup, me too. I figured he had to be stewing after having to do even that minimal lie about saying ā€œwouldā€ when he meant ā€œwouldnā€™tā€. Thereā€™s only one hamster wheel in his brain, after all, and I was expecting the axle to burn out quickly. But it was taking so long that I got wondering if heā€™d manage to control himself this time.

Nope.

17 Likes

Trump is inviting Putin to come to Washington to accomplish what? This is just more BS drama!

5 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m sure the Republicans would just that timing!

3 Likes

Yep. At least thereā€™s one thing you can rely on this otherwise worthless traitorous scum to do: Trump Be Trumpinā€™!

2 Likes

Interesting because on Monday he referenced Dan Coats with Putin standing next to him. Coats puts out a statement that same day to clarify the I.C. conclusion. At Aspen Coats speaks of Russian threats and adds mild criticism of Trump -wish heā€™d said something different. Then Trump hurls a giant turd at Coats -Putin invite to WH. Coats is likely on his way out the door. I do not see how he can stay. It is quite clear that Trump does not respect him.

19 Likes

Yes but do not let Dan Coats off the hook, nothing prevents him for saying: ā€œMy personal experience with this administration has convinced me that due to previous business dealings and health issues Donald Trump is a serious risk for the country and should not continue as president, I exhort Congress or the Cabinet to actā€.

Is he afraid that they are going to chop his head off? that his career will be ruined? He is 75 he has very little to loose. I guess for him more tax cuts and more wingnut SC justices is more important than maintaining the alliances and keeping the position of the US in the world.

11 Likes

That look you get when Andrea Mitchell asks you to guess whoā€™s coming to dinner.

12 Likes

Time to put the date on that resignation letter and submit it.

It doesnā€™t matter what you do or say in your job - Trumpā€™s going to fuck things up no matter who is trying to keep things from just exploding.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available