Discussion: 'That's Going To Be Special': Coats Reacts Live To News Of Trump's Putin Invite

Gloat

16 Likes

“Say that again?” Coats responded, to laughter from the crowd".

“Okay, that’s going to be special.”

14 Likes

So I’m right - Trump is going to introduce us to our new Overlords.

20 Likes

“Sir, you can’t let him in here. He’ll see everything. He’ll see the big board!”

10 Likes

Trump: Come see my parade. See the hardware
Putin: Can I stay for the balloons?

1 Like

Then Coats told Bob Cratchit about it:

And he told the audience of “Springtime for Hitler”

17 Likes

Hopefully, it goes as strongly & powerful as his last meeting went. Right before the Mid-Terms would be an excellent time to hold it !

14 Likes

It’s also clear Coats doesn’t respect Trump.

But who does? And that’s a serious question. Does any of us think that there is really even one among his toadies who actually respects him?

Freedom Caucus excluded of course. I mean only people with relatively normal human brains. If you put all of their brains together, you still wouldn’t get one normal one.

12 Likes

He is not even pretending to respect Trump anymore.

4 Likes

And she went to the restroom! Disgusting!!!

8 Likes

Mueller should produce a sealed indictment for Putin and an arrest warrant and pull it out just in time for the FBI to nab Putin outside the WH gates.

Do you think Putin is stupid enough to even COME to WDC with all the chaos that would ensue ? Could the Secret Service or Putin’s thugs think they can control 2-3 million angry protestors ?

There are over 280 million loose guns in this country !! Sounds way too damn risky to me - even for someone as arrogant as Putin.

7 Likes

Please, Mr President, die faster.

4 Likes

This is the same Dan Coats who refused to testify before congressional oversight committees about his conversations with Trump about the Russia investigation based upon a made up privilege of confidentiality of communication between our presumably accountable elected officials when the President is asking them to commit obstruction of justice. If you were expecting integrity or courage from Dan Coats, this post Reagan stereotype of the career GOP whore, you are looking in the wrong place.

7 Likes

One of the serious issues that the Republicans never considered: Trump insists on being the “smartestest man in the room” so he surrounds himself appropriately.

4 Likes

Then Joan Quigley told the Reagans about it :

6 Likes

This isn’t funny. He has the power, position, and both moral and patriotic duty to loudly protest and to threaten to resign. But instead, he giggles and hams it up for the cameras.

8 Likes

Dotard is such a fucking imbecile. You would think the last thing in the world he would want to do is fawn over Pootie again and kiss his ass some more, after what went down in Helsinki. But nooooooooooooo!

I am becoming ever more certain that there is some hideous mental health pathology behind Trump’s behavior. None of this is normal. None of it.

He genuinely seems to have some kind of perverted man-crush on this vicious thug. It’s simply nauseating to watch, like a lurid BDSM session if you’re not “into” that kind of thing, or a snuff film.

This sick sonofabitch must be removed from office.

10 Likes

I get your point and it’s true that’s what Trump wants. But it’s not possible. He’s so dumb it’s just not within the realm of possibility that even half of the people in any room with him would be dumber.

1 Like

Da! (I’m practicing)

7 Likes

Oh jesus.

Cue Church Lady…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available