Discussion: Trump Goes After NYT Reporter By Name In Latest Round Of Morning Tweets

2 Likes

Considering what the baboon considers “accomplishments,” he reminds me of the little kid who scrawls all over the walls in crayon and brings mommy to see his creation.

35 Likes

18 Likes

Someone dictated the 1st half - it’s too coherent for 45*. He read it and his tiny fingers did the second half. Keep reminding everyone - THIS IS NOT NORMAL!

26 Likes

Not crayon, something browner and smellier.

22 Likes

When are members of congress, the news media and cabinet types going to stop treating this as normal and just politics?

20 Likes

Poor Donald. He spent all that time being Extra Nice to Maggie, and then when he needed a little thing like quashing this story she let him down.
Sorry, Mr. President.
Guess the importance of it just didn’t grab her.

17 Likes

Should we demand that all reporters who practice “Freedom of the Press” be nominated for the Medal of Freedom?

23 Likes

Keystone? KXL is DOA.

12 Likes

All he’s doing is making journalists angrier.

18 Likes

The Failing @nytimes, in a story by Peter Baker, should have mentioned the rapid terminations by me of (…) The Paris Accord & the fast…

…approvals of The Keystone XL & Dakota Access pipelines. Also, look at the recent EPA cancelations (sic) & our great new Supreme Court Justice!

Jeebus. These are the things he´s proud of?

33 Likes

18 Likes

Not until tax cuts fail.
Never.
When their stocks take a huge hit.

26 Likes

Then when mommy doesn’t show the proper appreciation he starts flinging that brown stuff at her - i.e. he takes to Twitter.

13 Likes

I do not know the best way to word it, but Mr Trump clearly is making what his supporters view as “progress” and the NYTs and others should report on that accordingly, methinks.

3 Likes

The typical angry, racist Trump voter wants to see everything Obama accomplished “blown up”. That was their motivation. They will ignore and forgive any other abhorrent behavior from Trump if he accomplishes that.

It can’t be underestimated in 2018 and 2020.

30 Likes

Maybe it grabbed her like little Donnie used to grab women?

4 Likes

Everything is an f’ing scorecard with this ass, and he demands to be called the winner regardless of what the score actually is.

Let’s just give Little Donny a blue ribbon and a trophy saying he’s the World’s Greatest President, and maybe he’ll be happy and stop trying to destroy everything and everyone else.

22 Likes

not to mention a case in point of the criticism in the article itself.

Baker wrote. “Mr. Trump often gives the impression with his public comments that he has gone further than he actually has.”

33 Likes

Hey, Republicans in Congress, what do you see when you keep looking the other way? What’s over there in the distance? It must be nice, because you keep doing it.

27 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available