Discussion: Trump Immediately Condemns Van Attack In Barcelona, Calls It Terror

Pence is cutting short his trip. Jeezus. I was thinking it was because the WH need a good bullshitter to calm down the press. But now…

3 Likes

That picture during the Strawberry Statement said it all. Should win a Pulitzer or whatever.

1 Like

You remember Nixon, too. Whatever gets him out is fine with me–I mean, we’ve got no control over it unless it becomes marching time.

1 Like

I think Kelly was scared NOT to take the job. I think he already KNEW what a batsht crazy mofo was occupying the office of the Presidency and thought he could curb Donnie’s worse impulses…unfortunately, when Donnie thinks he’s being ‘handled’ he doubles down on nuts.

3 Likes

Welp, blame it on trump.
Need I say more?

1 Like

I think Kelly took the job at the request of friends at the Pentagon, so that one of their own would be able to keep a 24 hour watch on the insane one.

5 Likes

I hope to the Maker that the “Nuke football” trump has is a fake.

1 Like

Probably has a “Pong” machine inside. Perhaps a Pac Man.

2 Likes

In ‘Ye Olde England’, during public hangings, pickpockets (a hangable offense) were busy working the crowd of onlookers. So much for deterrence.

6 Likes

Trump still hasn’t caught on…

2 Likes

McMaster wasn’t enough? Maybe all the entire joint chiefs should sleep with him in Trump’s bedroom.

2 Likes

That’s kind of what I think too. I still bet he’s surprised beyond what he already thought thought. That press conference the other day. Man did he look discouraged or more likely in utter disbelief.

3 Likes

A dodo?

1 Like

Hey it worked in the election!

So Pence can give an interview and shake his head and slowly tell us how we are all taking 45’s comments wrong?

3 Likes

Dommy, you do have a way with language :wink:

3 Likes

World Football League?

1 Like

She looks kinda normal, so, she shouldn’t be doing whatever she’s doing to make him look like that.

2 Likes

The nuke football (it’s my fault)

XFL. Vince and the honorable Linda’s charade. Didn’t remember myself until @inversion set me on the right track.
“Smash-mouth football!”
Didn’t smash any box-office records.
Still better than the ABL where one guy secretly owned three teams.

George Steinbrenner was involved.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available