Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

The New York rally has danger written all over it. As does the one in Boston, where thousands are expected.

2 Likes

Post 420 should be celebrated with a very special brownie

and a cup of International Coffee.

5 Likes

I am very glad that you are still with us! And I know what you mean, I’m surprised brain involvement isn’t more apparent. But everybody’s disease progress is different, I guess. He is a very strange fellow, but then all of the Trump inner circle are very strange people.

1 Like

I think that was “Taster’s Choice” No, wait! I just checked. It was “Nescafe”.

Yes she did, a whole lot. Biography shows Milland as a straight shooter. Funny, never saw her as ‘sexy’. Too perfect I guess, after seeing her in Rear Window, with a pearl necklace. Something about her … Julie Christie had the same effect on me.

1 Like

Now that’s the kind of logical thinking that the Trump White House will never be accused of doing!

1 Like

I have mine set on “non-obtrusive” ads. I sincerely support this site, but when I don’t block those more obtrusive ones, it takes two minutes or more to upload just one frickin page – it’s not worth that level of hassle – and I have a fast internet service. I pay the yearly subscription and agree to allow some of those idiotic ads (“Melania Trump’s IQ will make you Laugh Out Loud!” < ---- true ad) to show as long as they don’t interfere with my computer or pop-up on the page. This way, I’m only blocking the most obtrusive ones.

2 Likes

TPM is a slow loading site for me too.

Lorre plays a child molester in M and I’m 99% sure he is killed by a mob. It’s a complex film, and laden with political overtones.

ETA: He gets blown away by the law at the end in The Man Who Knew Too much. So there’s another choice.

1 Like

Should the front page headline be “BANNONISHED”…?

1 Like

Oh, damn, I was crazy about Julie Christie when I was a kid, and still am.
Another extremely beautiful woman who had to prove she had talent, like Jessica Lange and Charlize Theron.

2 Likes

Ha ha! Just like the trumpster thought firing Comey would end the Russia investigation!

3 Likes

I think the point is it’s war between Bannon/Breitbart and Trump.

https://www.axios.com/bannons-next-move-2474479917.html He’s supposedly going “thermonuclear” against the “globalists” (read: Jews) in the administration.

5 Likes

I don’t really think Jean-Luc is @darcy’s type.

2 Likes

Maybe we’re just seeing the stupid side … ?

3 Likes

That’s the most concise and most perfect reaction to the Trump presidency I’ve heard so far!

1 Like

Either Ray Milland had a gambling problem or his investment adviser was a fricking crook.

Thanks. The tape was going round and round, and round in my head. Thought the commercial concept a good idea.

We’ll see. I hope so.

1 Like

Oh, you are so right - I hadn’t put that together!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available