Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

Stay tuned.

Watch this space.

Hold my beer.

Don’t forget the grilled cheese sandwich.

1 Like

If you imagine that in Mel Brooks’ voice it’s even funnier.

1 Like

Watch Ministry of Fear, The Lost Weekend, The Major and the Minor, and The Uninvited to get a good range of Milland’s work.

3 Likes

Shots fire at Fort Trumper!

2 Likes

Oh hell, I expect Bannon to be invited to come on Hardball more times than Tom DeLay or Rudy Ghouliani now, or on Meet the Press more times than John McCain or Mike Rogers. Until these duplicitous assholes in the cable news talkshow circuit prove otherwise…don’t put it past them. They’ll end up elevating him, mainstreaming his bullshit into the public square, instead of marginalizing him as they’ve been claiming all along that’s what should happen.

1 Like

Ali Velshi has one of the Central Park Five on. Devastating that so many ignored Trump’s history of racism.

2 Likes

1 Like

One of my favorite movies!

1 Like

Something is wrong with this website right now. The comment section has gone bonkers. Hinky again, I think. I can’t see what you posted…just a big empty box.

Always is 5p somewhere… pick a place.

1 Like

Couldn’ta happened to a nicer scumbag.

Of course he has, once you make contact with Roger Stone, the slime can’t be washed off.

1 Like

I, for one, am getting sick of making fun plans for Friday nights only to cancel them and stay home drinking Malbec in front of MSNBC.

3 Likes

Click on the little icon in the upper left corner and you’ll see it.
At least I did.

1 Like

My guess is Kelly said “me or him”. Crusty Bannon is already threatening the WH using Mercer money. This should get uglier real fast. At least some good news for Jared, who sorely needs some after Mueller.

4 Likes

I have a friend whose daughter is living in Boston. Fortunately she is away from the city on a trip to hike through the White Mountains in northern New England for the weekend.

1 Like

But she’s already won her anti-bullying campaign and won the opioid crisis. Her work is done.

1 Like

So are these dismissals akin to one of the Godfather movies or is it the equivalent of the wrap up of the French Revolution?

6 Likes

Good question.

Fire away…

13 Likes

Meanwhile Miller and Gorka still have jobs at the White House. They should be the next to go.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available