Discussion: Trump On Kushner's Clearance: Jared's 'Outstanding,' But It's Up To John Kelly

FIFY

5 Likes

how many restates do you get before you go to jail?

3 Likes

Depends on whose son-in-law you are.

4 Likes

17 Likes

Just so long as he still gets to have Ivanka sit in his lap, he is happy.

“I’ll leave the decision up to Gen Kelly. If it were up to me, I’d say yes. Nobody is more secure than Jared. But I am sure Gen. Kelley will do the right thing. He is pretty secure himself. You know. Marines. Not as secure as me, since I am the President and probably the most secure President, ever. So you know what I would do, but let’s see what Kelly does. It’s up to him. What can I do? I mean I could fire him, and I just might. Or I might not. But it’s up to him. It would so unfair not to give it to him. Just give it. It. Him. It. What?”

7 Likes

So all those agents checking and re-checking Kushner’s filings could have had the time to stopped an unstable (sicko in Trump parlance) from killing 17 people in Parkland, FL? And we would like to know how many agents have tied up with checking the rest of the WH folks that haven’t gotten their security clearances.

2 Likes

X-ACT-LY.

He so wants Jared sent up the river for nickel.

Hottest Game Around!

Hot Potato Redux is a party game that involves players gathering in an Oval Office and tossing a small object such as a Full Metal Jackass to each other while music plays. The player who is holding the object when the music stops must eliminate the object.

5 Likes

Trump:

He works for nothing.

So did Manifort supposedly, but he laundered 30Million… I am sure Jared is getting much more.

15 Likes

If someone without a security clearance went to empty the garbage can in the Oval Office, they would’ve started impeachment proceedings against you-know-know.

4 Likes

Decisive Donnie…NOT!!!

3 Likes

Next week is Opioid Addiction Week, and it’ll conclude just as Infrastructure Week did. Plenty of photo ops and tweets but still a lot of people Oding in places Cush has never heard of. But you’ve heard of Kushnerville in Baltimore, haven’t you. His bony ass is finally being sued by his tenants.

Tenants allege that a property management firm controlled by Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner’s real-estate company has unjustly charged them fees and threatened eviction to make them pay up.

9 Likes

Sad to say, but John Kelly is not a man of honor. He will make sure that his actions do not jeopardize the Presidency of his boss, just as he lied to protect him in the Congresswoman Wilson affair.

13 Likes

I just love how Trump said today that “we have to do something about the mentally ill.” That they should not be able to get guns.

This is after he signed Grassley’s legislation that repealed legislation blocking the sale of guns to people with mental issues.

Speaking of Grassley, OMFG.

Washington (CNN)In the wake of a Florida school shooting that left 17 people dead, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley said Thursday that the government has “not done a good job” of preventing those with mental health issues from acquiring guns.

16 Likes

Jared is wildly overpaid.

22 Likes

More breaking news about Manafort. More bad breaking news for him, that is.

Tierney has it up.

5 Likes

He’s just shoving Kelly under the bus for the decision, already made by him, to give Kushner the clearance by fiat.

Kelly should tell him where he can shove it.

4 Likes

Wouldnt it be funny if kelly denied javankas clearance and trump fired him for it…oh shit wait…

4 Likes

Gee! And there I thought that every week was Opioid Addiction Week in the Trump administration. I stand corrected.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available