Discussion: Trump On Kushner's Clearance: Jared's 'Outstanding,' But It's Up To John Kelly

The only thing that should be up to John Kelly (in a competent administration) should be whether he’d like to walk out or be dragged out kicking and screaming after being fired.

2 Likes

Trump on Friday said that Kelly is “going to do what’s right for the country” with regard to Kushner’s clearance. “I have no doubt he will make the right decision,” Trump said. “Okay?”

WTF??? :astonished: REALLY??? Do you really want an answer to that question???

Really??? WTF!!! :astonished:

2 Likes

He is a high-quality person. He works for nothing. Nobody ever reports that. He gets zero. He doesn’t get a salary, nor does Ivanka

Then why is he putting up with so much crap? Call BS. Reminds of the time when some cops had not bothered to collect their paychecks for months, they were getting so much money from the drug smugglers.

7 Likes

It looks like Cuck Kushner and Ivanka are being thrown under the bus.

1 Like

I’m suspecting that the potato is a Russian hand grenade?

3 Likes

I think back in the day, the granting of security clearances was given more scrutiny. When I returned from Vietnam in 1972 I was in a Army Reserve Civil Affairs unit. One of the first things we did with other returning soldiers coming off active duty was to ensure their security clearances were cancelled.
Many were coming from Europe. They were mostly Top Secret NATO Crypto clearances and they no longer had any need for them.

5 Likes

Don’t forget the secret recent meetings the Preshitident’s inner circle had with Sergey Naryshkin, the head of the SVR, Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service, the FSB chief Alexander Bortnikov, and the head of Russia’s military intelligence, the GRU, the agency that planned and oversaw the rigging of vote tallies and elections outcomes for the Republican party. These were individuals complicit in crimes against the United States and were subject to sanctions. I would not be surprised if the Trump Organization discussed or sought Russian help dealing with the Mueller investigation.

6 Likes

Anybody see the story on Boy Jared that the WaPo just put up?

They’ve known for at least two weeks that Jared is never gonna get clearance.

6 Likes

I don’t have access to WaPo since they’ve gone pay-per-view but I hope this story will be trotted out by one or more of the talking heads this afternoon/evening. I really don’t see how the FBI could give him a clearance of any stripe after all his lies and revisions. What a creep!

1 Like

Oh. I thought anyone could see a single article. Sorry. The lede from the article:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Trump made a point of telling us today that both Jared and Ivanka work for free.
Just like Manafort did!

9 Likes

“Kelly — who he said “is doing a terrific job, by the way” — inherited a “broken” security clearance system.”

“Really,” he added, “Most people don’t realize the entire White House was a complete shit-hole before I came in here. There wasn’t even any oxygen left before I brought over some extra I had saved up at Mara Lago. You hardly ever hear about this in the media. Such miserable people.”

4 Likes

Ya gotta love all this crap. /s

Kinda curious how Kelly plays this whole thing.

2 Likes

Trump:
Get fired or give jared exactly what I want you to give him.
Kelly’s turn.

2 Likes

Well maybe if pretty boy Jared had properly, accurately, and honestly completed the application forms on the first go-round, or the second, or the third . . . . .he MIGHT have a clearance by now. But since he obviously FAILED from the beginning and on all his additional tries, he should be KICKED OUT ON HIS ASS!

JARED IS A LOOSER!!!

2 Likes

No, if he had provided complete and accurate information, he’d be doing 12 to 15 years by now.

12 Likes

You just need to clear out your cookies once in a while. Strong recommendation - install and run the free version of CCleaner at least once a day (Google it).

1 Like

Trump just can’t take responsability for anything.

1 Like

My guess is that Kelly doesn’t have the balls to revoke either a security clearance for Jarhead or his wife, Ipana. Sad.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available