Discussion: Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

1 Like

“My generals” screwed the pooch. Not me, not my fault, never my fault.

GFY

50 Likes

Trump - “I was told…”. You can fill in any delusional fantasy after that.
Maybe you should check to see if you’re promoting fake news?

52 Likes

OK Kelly…what jokes are you gonna make NOW??? Ryan? How about you? This is just 'Trump being Trump? REALLY? You’re going to let this reprehensible LIAR get away with it…again?

53 Likes

“President Obama I think probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t. I don’t know."

Well that narrows it down.

59 Likes

Jaysus - He was asked about the soldiers killed in Niger. First he lies about President Obama (and other Presidents), then he tries to walk it back and says he doesn’t really know what President Obama did or did not do about soldiers KIA. But he maintains that some Presidents did not make those calls but he does or probably will. WTF! Then he blames the generals?

He has no shred of decency.

65 Likes

So Trump will not be calling them is the takeaway here?

27 Likes

JFC, I cannot wait to piss on this man’s grave!

38 Likes

Trump’s first instinct is to lie, always.

42 Likes

Stupid, GD liar, knows nothing of this. In the early hours President Obama was meeting the honored dead, moron would be tweeting.

Every administration has a theme. This belongs to this one.

37 Likes

They have made the ultimate sacrifice so generally I would say that I like to call.

What a sacrifice he´s thinking of maybe making!

I think that´s called ¨phoning it in¨.

27 Likes

I’d leave him a big helping of “chocolate cake.”

7 Likes

Has moron been gloating about this? He’d be on meds if he didn’t

10 Likes

And Bitch McConnell just stands there. Fucking Liars. Tar oozes out of the pit where Bitch’s “heart” is supposed to reside.

33 Likes

I’ll join you and poop on it… :expressionless:

13 Likes

And Obama grieved with the families, cried with them, and offered real human compassion.

47 Likes

Or intelligence.
Or competence.
Or soul.
Or empathy.
Ad infinitum ad naseum.

50 Likes

That is because, unlike this moron, he was an honest and compassionate person.

39 Likes

President Obama was mocked for crying at the loss of 20 toddlers in CT. We simply cannot compare what a man with a soul would and did do with this soulless freak

78 Likes

Remember Kelly said he was a “thoughtful person”. I almost hate all his enablers as much as I despise him. This made me see red today, Republicans you so own this pathetic excuse for a human being.

46 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available