Discussion: Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

I watched this live. Pathetic. The man cannot help himself. He will make up anything if he thinks it will make him look good, even if it has no chance of passing inspection.

39 Likes

Even Grandpa Simpson is more coherent than this.

16 Likes

Which general or other person - specifically, I want the name(s) - told you this and when? You lying motherfucker.

37 Likes

Where is that Death Note dude? – I have some apples!!

2 Likes

Why wait for the grave?

6 Likes

What a scumbag. Not a shred of decency in him.

7 Likes

Hey Kelly, are you still happy to work for this guy?

7 Likes

Even if you “were told” that Obama never called the families of fallen soldiers, FUCK YOU with feces on top for wanting to believe it so badly that you parroted it in a news conference, and then pathetically blaming someone else for your lack of diligence.

35 Likes

Someone from the Obama administration responds.

43 Likes

Hey, he was right, you know! ““Other presidents did not call. They’d write letters”. That’s what Abraham Lincoln did! And George Washington, Jefferson and most of those guys on Mt. Rushmore.

29 Likes

The insinuation is “his” generals told him that Obama never called families, which is even more loathsome and grotesque.

22 Likes

What with playing golf, watching TV and blasting out twitter rants, little Donnie doesn’t have time to contact the families of fallen soldiers.

8 Likes

Kelly was right — he is full of thoughts.

They’re just all crazy, delusional and imbecilic thoughts.

31 Likes

LOL!! Let’s hold a beer party and everybody hold it 'til the man I paid brings Orange Menace to us! :beers: :toilet:

3 Likes

“The voices in my head told me Obama never called the soldiers’ families.”

7 Likes

He claims he’s written letters to the families of the soldiers killed in Niger, and that they’ll be mailed sometime, eventually, possibly. It’s been TWO FUCKING WEEKS. Was he too G-ddamned cheap to pay for postage?

18 Likes

But… his immediate act was to make a comparison to the previous POTUS. Donald: ‘He took a cookie from the cookie jar… I’m just doing the same thing’. No matter what anyone did or did not do… YOU have to be a grownup and decide what you are going to do. He will always live in the shadow of Obama… he places himself there constantly.

7 Likes

It is outrageous that he needed to mention President Obama or what other past President’s have or have not done with regards to soldiers KIA. This was to justify his own craven behavior of the past couple of weeks -blame other Presidents and the generals.

8 Likes

They’re going to have to put it behind a twelve foot fence. Maybe he’ll finally get his wall?

5 Likes

Ya know? There are phone logs out there. There are. You just have to look for them. They’ve been archived somewhere in the National Archives. You know… the big building down the street from the White House? 700 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20408???

You cold, callous, ignoramus.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available