Discussion: Trump TV Ad Attacks Democrats, Media As 'The President's Enemies'

You’re fired Trump!

2 Likes

This commercial is like someone asking the ship’s waiter to chill the champagne after the Titanic hit the iceberg.

2 Likes

If they had bought a few more seconds of ad time, they could have added Jeff Flake, Mitch McConnell and Newt Gingrich to their list. Maybe John McCain, too.

4 Likes

Yes, but to Cvjetanovic, being thought of as “sub-human” is a major step up from what his classmates think of him.

8 Likes

I wonder if the press wants a 2016 do-over.

5 Likes

The best people! The fucking BEST people!

8 Likes

Hey, Trump! Your nephew-Nazi ain’t got nothin’ on my Bolshevik niece!

3 Likes

Just what every snowflake does: blames others while secretly craving their affection

6 Likes

I was an enemy of Donald Trump long before he became President. As a matter of fact, I fled to Canada instead of serving in The Great Donald Trump Disco Wars Against Venereal Disease during the 1970s.

12 Likes

It can not be quoted enough
“All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” Abraham Lincoln
After 50 years, here I go, back to the streets. This must be stopped and stopped now. This is nothung more than the “Southern Strategy” on steroids.

9 Likes

ummmm, that was an ad last year.

I really want to say that its ‘nice’ to know that this incarnation of ‘1600’ is still stuck on a jackleg ‘keep it 100’ mode, but seeing how I like this particular song (damn you Evolve 91); I’ll just rephrase the aforementioned, because its ‘nice’ to know that this administration is now stuck on ‘keep it 25’ mode…

2 Likes

The old Jedi mind trick: “I am not the Nazi you are looking for.”

5 Likes

We’re nearing the point all GOP senators start praying for a week of hate from the dear leader like McConnell got.

8 Likes

I see and hear the words “Democrats” and “media”. But for some strange reason they keep getting translated by my mind into derogatory terms for women, blacks, gays, Hispanics, immigrants, and liberals. Perhaps I should visit an audiologist.

1 Like

“Hey, I’m the GOOD Nazi!” Said no one. Ever.

4 Likes

OT-

21 Likes

Yeah, I always thought they were “flaming”.

1 Like

Otherwise, yeah.

8 Likes

Boris has almost as much charm as Hungarian Nazi Sebastian Gorka, who has about half the charm of used-condom-impersonator Stephen Miller, who is still practicing sucking his own cock like his idol Steve Bannon.
The BEST spokespeople! The BEST!

9 Likes

Well isn’t it twice a day that two groups hand him folders full of love notes to his royal Orangeness?

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available