Discussion: ABC News: McCabe Oversaw Criminal Probe Of AG Sessions Senate Testimony

Not under investigation- under sealed indictment.

7 Likes

I guess Trump is pissed his congrats to Vlad were exposed.

Dude, you’re the fucking Pres, expect that shit.

6 Likes

ABC Nightly News reporting McCabe investigated Sessions.

LOL

5 Likes

Sorry, but I’m in awe after watching Ari Melber take apart another Stone minion.

Holy crap. Credico is just an older version of Sam Nunberg.

2 Likes

How did Sessions get away with perjury ?

4 Likes

As disgusting and criminal as the specifics are (Sessions is a lying, corrupt load of scat), what’s playing out before our eyes is the proof that power elites are virtually untouchable anymore. Nixon went down like a $10 hooker; at the hands of a very effective, bi-partisan Watergate committee. That’s about the last time a big fish flopped on the deck; a few Reaganites bit the dust, but the trend is getting ridiculously clear; elites can commit serious crimes and just shrug it off. Kushner is still “amending” his outrageously incomplete security affidavit (?) and every time we turn around another Trump associate is fleeing the ship. But Trump and Sessions are brazenly lying and getting away with it…so far, I guess. If government wants to restore any degree of faith in itself, it’ll go after these crooks and liars with all the tools available to it. Not holding my breath.

4 Likes

Resigning is a first step; he needs to be prosecuted and incarcerated. Resignation is nothing but a harsh scolding.

2 Likes

But who among us hasn’t lied before Congress on several occasions and then fired the guy investigating you?

15 Likes

And this Russian toady is Attorney General of the United States. What an alternate reality we live in.

3 Likes

What I don’t get is that Sessions recused himself concerning ‘all’ matters from the 2016 election.

I thought HRC’s email ‘investigation’ was within those parameters and if it was, should not Jeff Beau have been already recused from the matter?

7 Likes

I think so.

But let me say this - don’t be so quick to push Sessions out of office.

5 Likes

I guess that neither Nunes nor Sessions have the same understanding of ‘recusal’ as I do.

4 Likes

unnamed sources familiar with the matter

Bet they have the initials “Andrew McCabe”

3 Likes

He stands up straight so there must not be anything making him bend over

Unless, of course, a nefarious actor (either at WhatsApp or an outsider who’s penetrated the system for just this purpose) diverts a copy for their own ends.

Boy, and you worried about Hillary’s email server… :frowning:

7 Likes

and this is still relevant

previously on The Donald Trump Show

1 Like

Yeah, could be so, but who would run said investigation?

As a democracy, we are at the threshold of unimaginable tyranny. Our Constitution is being trampled on, our public lands are being stolen, the Treasury is being looted and our military is being turned into a Republican party militia.

2 Likes

See, he’s a lawyer. You have to read what’s not there. Of course he’s not under investigation. The investigation is over. Notice there’s nothing there about being exonerated or found guiltless. If that were the case, don’t you think his lawyer would say so?

5 Likes

It’s probably getting easier for them to coordinate as the numbers in the West Wing thin. For a while, there was a probably a lot of “We’ll need him to stay at least 5 feet away from Miss Hicks at all times. We don’t want audio feedback ruining the recording.”

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available