Discussion: Ex-Staffer Left MSNBC After Accusing Chris Matthews Of Sexual Harassment

He’s far too full of himself, as are most performers.

2 Likes

It’s not called the right wing noise machine for nothing.

4 Likes

Look at who’s making headlines for their treatment of women, a lot of performers from all different fields. The guy next door or the brother-in-law and most important the men we live with aren’t making headlines.

3 Likes

Your corner is not alone. Particle Entanglement might best explain it.

5 Likes

A life force to be reckoned with, his wife seems to be, yes? <(-_-)>

1 Like

Your emoji means what?

Yes.

My husband really despises men who talk smutty all the time and in business settings it’s a guy thing but it’s not really right.

It needs to change because it has always put working women in an awkward situation. We want to be part of the team. But that stuff is both off-putting and very very very confusing.

5 Likes

John Muir got it right 40 years ago in The Velvet Monkeywrench.

Can’t women just walk away?

IF it is the norm among the men you work with sure, but then you get shut out - you find yourself isolated.

3 Likes

Yoda

1 Like

So it won’t be the norm anymore?

There’s no other way to shut that down? You have to stand there and take it?

Not if they need to keep the team on task.

1 Like

@srfromgr

You just know that asshole is guilty of something…just by looking at that smug smarmy face I’d bet money on it.

Aggravated preppy douchebaggery - multiple counts.

1 Like

Hey Plucky, I asked this in another of your posts. But seriously have you ever considered running for office? I’m not sure what is on the 18 horizon in KY office wise, but I’d very much like to see you in debate against some of the knuckledraggers…

4 Likes

fie on you squirreltown. clearly we have a troublemaker in our midst here at comcore. perhaps a re-education session in the employee thought enhancement booth is in order

2 Likes

I was told there would be no thinking.

7 Likes

he’s the epitome of “politics as a sport”

That’s my biggest gripe with Matthews, he loves the horse race more than the outcome. More sometimes than the truth. Irresponsible.

3 Likes

If the goal is to remove women who are (snort) taking men’s jobs, what is the plan?

1 Like

PBS NewsHour is worth it

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available